Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Return To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Return To God (390 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Return To God by collinsfhk(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
RETURN TO GOD!

It is a norm in our society for people to make new year resolutions. This year, I will do this and that or the other way round.

It is imperative to consider the fact that you are created for a purpose, you are on a mission here on earth. Remember that a product is most useful when it is serving the purpose for which it is originally made.

The question now is; have you bothered to know the purpose for which you were created by the Almighty? Do you know that your peace lies in walking in that light?

The best resolution as we go into the year 2017 is to return to your maker. Hear Him; God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Psalms 53:2-3

Make your way straight before the Lord and enjoy His unlimited Grace this year. It doesn't matter whom you have been, how you have been living your life, how deep you have been in sin, etc. He want to give you a new beginning. He want to restore your destiny.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Yes, He want to give you rest, He want to relieve you of toiling without anything to show for it, He want to give you peace of mind, He want to settle that marital issue, yes; He is able to do all things. What is it that you want/need? What is it that troubles your heart? He is an all sufficient God. It's not about how hard you work or labour. You have an inheritance in Him.

He proved to Peter that it is not about how you much you have toiled, but by His Grace (Luke 5:4-9). Hand Him your boat, your life today and let Him endow you with grace for great exploits.

Do not be discouraged by your past, no matter how bad. That is the reason He shed His blood on the cross of Calvary. Turn to Him today.

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

7:15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

Change your ways. Turn away from immorality, fornication, adultery, stealing, lying, drunkenness, gossip, and the likes. Imagine trading your body, the temple of God for money in the name of prostitution. Change your ways! Turn to your maker and let His purpose for your life manifest. Do not make yourself a tool in the hand of the devil whose mission is to destroy your destiny (John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly).

John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

In Christ you have peace and fulfilment. Return to your maker today for a more fruitful year.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Return To God by MrAligator: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Amazing piece.God bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Source Of Blessing / Basics Of Christ In You And With You / Fayose Condemns Fg’s Attacks On Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.