Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) (1575 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by blizzcelebTv: 2:33am On Jan 14, 2017
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLdieEbC5RQ
Abiola Ajimobi, the Governor of Oyo State addresses student protesters regarding closure of their school which had lasted over eight months.
The Governor was just coming out of an exco meeting with lautech top executives when he met a group of protesting students outside and he decided to address them.
Ajumobi: you want to be troublesome, i dare you.am ready for you.

Ajumobi: You mean it will be rough for me?
Students: Yes
Ajumobi: For me?
Students: Yes, It will be rough for you!
Ajumobi: Me?
Students: Yes, you!

Ajumobi:security bring that boy.

Students:E no dey go anywhere.

cc.lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by blizzcelebTv: 2:35am On Jan 14, 2017
WATCH THE 2ND PART HERE-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RXX_7UIy0
HE TOLD LAUTECH STUDENTS TO CALL HIM "BOSS" BEFORE HE CAN REOPEN THE SCHOOL
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by spinna: 2:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Provocation of the youths o..i read somewehere one that a wise man stands before children and respects them..because when he is old they will be in power. The Gov could have handled that soo much better, but he shows the true mindset of our leaders and "constituted authority" in Nigeria..power drunk with attack dogs called mopols to harrass any opponents

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 14, 2017
D governor lack manner of speech

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by ajasa4link: 5:05am On Jan 14, 2017
I really usually do not concern myself with issues bordering on governors of states I don't know much about, so each time I hear people say Oyo is retrogressing under Ajimobi I just remain indifferent and think maybe it's just his detractors making use of propaganda to paint his administration in bad light.
This video I just saw just confirmed to me that Ajimobi is far worse compared to every other governor the state had in the past and could ever have.
I mean what 4ckery is this?! How can a governor who is meant to serve the people talk to the youth who form the bulk majority of the electorate in this manner, huh? I mean how can a public office holder stand in public and make such a moronic statement like 'Did schools start getting closed today?'', and that "How much is eight month strike sef"

To cap it all, he was even telling the security operatives to go and bring the guy that was talking back at him in the crowd.

Choi! I trust greatest Lasuites, that place will turn to a Roman gladiator arena, blood will surely flow, properties will get damaged and the governor will not even go unscathed. Let him go ask fashola how his precious flower got destroyed right dere in state house, how students cooked beans with firewood right in the state house during the school fees increment saga.

It's unfortunate this Ajimobi guy is on second term, cos it wouldve been the best time to kick him out

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by tafabaloo(m): 5:29am On Jan 14, 2017
What a disgraceful Governor!

I wonder what kind of father he is with bad temperament, poor manners , aggressive and full of self aggrandizement.
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by teamchocolate: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2017
I present to you the most stupid governor in Nigeria with an overbloated sense of self... nonesense..FrontPage things. . Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by aljharem(m): 5:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Imagine a governor saying "eni ko loti n ti school now" meaning " this is not the first time schools are closed" those that understand Yoruba would know the governor's tone was condescending as if to say it is not a big deal.

Almost a year gone to strike. The governor's daughters all schooled abroad

No PDP governor dare talk in such manner

APC I hail una o

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by greatgod2012(f): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2017
Shameless man!

The school has been closed for the past eight months under his watch and he's not ashamed about that.

The mistake made by Oyo state people is voting him again for the second term.
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by adonis89(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2017
"Even if I don't pay salary,even if I don't pay this" can u imagine d rubbish a person who calls himself a leader is talking . School is shut down , de should com and beg u oga help o. What rubbish. D state lacks funds, how is dat their business? Well na dem I blame. 2019 de will still go and vote
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by djlawex02(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Serve them right, We have always told them that Ajimobi lack manners and yet their parent decided to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by Ekpekus(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Just imagine what an elected abi na selected office holder and number citizen of the state is saying?
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2017
how can a gov ssy such. ayele o
Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by stinggy(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Thoroughly useless man - Ajimobi. Lacks every good attribute a rational human being should have. I have never seen a leader so uncouth like him.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by Kolade9(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Bad..but aregbesola is acting like the issue doesn't concern him.

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by emmasege: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2017
My heart goes out to LAUTECH students whose futures are now being used to play kites by the two worst governors in the history of southwest. Ekiti is the poorest state in the southwest but yet EKSU has been stable since Fayose assumed office? What an irony!

But where were you guys when these wicked people were being voted into office? We warned most of you guys that there's no POSITIVE CHANGE coming, but words of counsel fell to your deaf ears as most of you turned to Change Agents on social media. Ajimobi's approach and response to those students suggests he's not fit to be in Agodi Office. His counterpart in Bola Ige's house couldn't have approached the issue better. It's appalling that those who profess "Omoluabi" are the exact opposite of that accolade.
One who's not omoluabi in words can not be one in action.

Besides, when are you taking your protest to the Aare Onigbese of APC i.e. Arigbesesola?

And isn't it time NANS took over this issue and bombarded both Oyo and Osun Government Houses?

1 Like

Re: War Of Words Between Lautech Students And Oyo State Governor Ajumobi (VIDEO) by aljharem(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
enjoy your change

(1) (Reply)

Aau Sug Election / HND Or B.sc From NOUN / Does Sleeping With A Pillow Between Your Legs Help Knock Knees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.