Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM (988 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by hardballripplez: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
The popular Ponzi scheme, MMM Nigeria which staged a surprise comeback has been unable to fulfil it vows by paying participants whose money have been stucked in the pyramid scheme since last year. The current impasse may not be unrelated with the fact that the system is in a state of bankruptcy .
Aggrieved Nigerians have decided to take to Twitter to voice their concerns over the uncertainty that has been brewing in the system since its comeback.

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by omamush(f): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM is back again..
my salary is back again..
my house rent is back again..
hope the guy wey sing the song no go commit suicide sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by thesicilian: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
That Akpos above must be the dumbest person in the world to blame this on the Igbos or any other tribe in Nigeria. They were stupid and greedy (a dangerous combination) so they got robbed. End if story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by lovat(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Owelle said it all. Nobody will risk paying money to anyone with this panic in the system

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by hardballripplez: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2017
hardballripplez:
The popular Ponzi scheme, MMM Nigeria which staged a surprise comeback has been unable to fulfil it vows by paying participants whose money have been stucked in the pyramid scheme since last year. The current impasse may not be unrelated with the fact that the system is in a state of bankruptcy .
Aggrieved Nigerians have decided to take to Twitter to voice their concerns over the uncertainty that has been brewing in the system since its comeback.

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by lovat(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Akpors is an Idiot who thinks with his anus.

Guiders should PH 70% of the GH if they really want to restore confidence to the system.

I know MMM has gone so I'm done licking my wounds. I thank them for usin jan 14th to decieve me or else i would have collapsed in Dec
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by lovat(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2017
The only way Buhari is getting my vote is if he promise to PH everyone on MMM back grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2017
Kikikiki, but I love you Rita1982
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by hardballripplez: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=hardballripplez post=52937334][/quote]

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by beckplanet: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by salamibigi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Everybody won GH but dem no won PH.........the system won't be healthy that way
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by ednut1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
a simple search google of MMM reveals how it usually ends, yet people still went ahead with the scheme. the money they are screaming is no where na. They have no office so u cant catch them. Chuddy and his goons i salute una -wise goon. see chuddy wey say use spare and was GH of 6m-10m hahahaha, wise guy grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by nurez305(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Imagine a guider cashing out 300milion per month.... chaiiii

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
nurez305:
Imagine a guider cashing out 300milion per month.... chaiiii
hahahahahahah, chudy must have made over 4billion hahahah. as u can see from the screen shot, they invested all the money in bitcoins. what is known as placement in money laundering terms

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by hardballripplez: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
So, in order to test how the system works, I created a pseudonym and made a false pledge of 2million . I am not a participant and never will I be. I anticipate put 5naira not to talk of 2m. What I discovered was that the system was explicit in warning participants about using what it called spare money. A previous page even told me that whatever contribution I make would a donation. I am sure they will soon match me with someone. They probably saw 2million and thinking yea we don hit jackpot. Hahhaha hahah mmm come and collect 2million o. Nonsense. Mmm nigeria and mmm West Africa. I really wish people can wake up. This thing don crash . It can't be revived . Those who contribute millions shouldn't commit suicide or get hypertension. They should be happy they helped someone from somewhere to build his or her house. They should be happy they contributed in helping a participant buy a new car and live comfortably.
Next time people will learn to donate to good course with that you will get reward from God. I am not sure if there's any reward inherent in donating ur hard earned millions to another individual to complete his house or do other things. Na wa o

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by hardballripplez: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Another

Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by DivneFavour(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
I thought the participants were speaking one voice that mmm will come back strong. Why are they losing hope now?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter React To The Difficulty In Getting Their Money From MMM by Jessestunch: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
salamibigi:
Everybody won GH but dem no won PH.........the system won't be healthy that way

What happened to the phs of these people that now want to gh? When they were phing, mmm was busy lavishing on guilders and useless things... Let those guilders ph to revive the damn system

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Trading And Airdrops / How To Make 50,000+ Monthly On Graph.ng / Treasury Bills....what Is The Difference Between Primary And Secondary Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.