Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Closed (655 Views)

Businesses You Can Run In Nigeria From Abroad / Five Businesses You Can Run With Your Job / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closed by codedlee(m): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Closed

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2017
codedlee:
Hi nairalanders- I wish to set up a business or partner with an existing one- but it's just hard- with 300k in this recession still I can't just find something to do as a student. Pls I need help- atleast something to bring income at the end of the day. Thanks. Whatsapp 09098186899.
Re: Closed by iamsamadeyinka(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2017
A wonderful morning to you!
You may choose to do perfume business.
We have people making it big.
Trust me, just give me 12 months and you will fire your boss in December just like I fired mine. Now is the best time to join us

(1) (Reply)

Brass Fertiliser And Petrochemical Seals $6 Billion Deal For Its Methanol / Used Empty 40ft Containers For Sale / How On Earth Do We Get Here (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.