Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. (1339 Views)

Python Tutorial Group / Review My First Python(django) Webapp / Complex Is Better Than Complicated, Write Your First Python Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. by classicdude1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
It is official guys... I have released my first Python tutorial.

It has simple projects, to help beginners to understand better the concept of list.

Please don't forget to leave a comment if you find any errors.

If you have a better way to do any of the projects in the tutorial, pls leave your code in the comment box so others can learn.

Thanks guys.

http://www.coolpythoncodes.com/2017/01/python-list-tutorial-with-python-project.html

1 Like

Re: My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
cool alright

1 Like

Re: My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. by macaranta(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2017
classicdude1:
It is official guys... I have released my first Python tutorial.

It has simple projects, to help beginners to understand better the concept of list.

Please don't forget to leave a comment if you find any errors.

If you have a better way to do any of the projects in the tutorial, pls leave your code in the comment box so others can learn.

Thanks guys.

http://www.coolpythoncodes.com/2017/01/python-list-tutorial-with-python-project.html

Hi do you mind publishing your tutorials on macaranta.com? It's entirely free

1 Like

Re: My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. by juzo98(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2017
nice tutorial men

(1) (Reply)

Is Learning Visual Basic Under Asp.net In 2017, A Waste / How To Higher Your Blog Traffic To Minimum Of 5k Pageviews/day / How Much Should I Charge For This Mobile App Project?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.