Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Mitv Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mitv Interview (1629 Views)

Mitv Vacancy / Urgent! MITV Is Recruiting. (bsc, HND, ND) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitv Interview by Crystalng: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please I've been invited for an interview with MITV honestly I don't know how to prepare, I applied for TV presenter, please help me with possible questions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mitv Interview by oblo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
I went for it wayyyy back grin you would be mock auditioned. Face the camera and be given a script to read on air. Your diction and way you speak would be accessed try and maintain eye contact withbthe camera as much as you can.

Take note that there might/would be deliberate mistakes on.the script wch you are meant to correct on the go as you read. I cant.remember if.we did any written test but as for.the audition.that is sure. I cant remember all right now but thats a heads up for.you.

4 Likes

Re: Mitv Interview by Crystalng: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tnks a lot
Re: Mitv Interview by Crystalng: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
oblo:
I went for it wayyyy back grin you would be mock auditioned. Face the camera and be given a script to read on air. Your diction and way you speak would be accessed try and maintain eye contact withbthe camera as much as you can.

Take note that there might/would be deliberate mistakes on.the script wch you are meant to correct on the go as you read. I cant.remember if.we did any written test but as for.the audition.that is sure. I cant remember all right now but thats a heads up for.you.

Please do you know their salary structure and benefits?

1 Like

Re: Mitv Interview by johnime: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Crystalng:

Please do you know their salary structure and benefits?
A good place to start off a career
Re: Mitv Interview by emsco(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Crystalng:
Please I've been invited for an interview with MITV honestly I don't know how to prepare, I applied for TV presenter, please help me with possible questions. Thanks
pls let us know the outcome of the interview,it might be of help.wish u goodluck
Re: Mitv Interview by Crystalng: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
The interview was a success, I was asked to tell them about myself, educational background, experiences and how they are applicable to the job. What am currently doing and etc. Then the next stage is the audition, I was asked to make an video recording so am still waiting to hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Mitv Interview by johnime: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2017
how did the videorecording go
Crystalng:
The interview was a success, I was asked to tell them about myself, educational background, experiences and how they are applicable to the job. What am currently doing and etc. Then the next stage is the audition, I was asked to make an video recording so am still waiting to hear from them.
Re: Mitv Interview by Crystalng: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
johnime:
A good place to start off a career
Can you just give me a range?
Re: Mitv Interview by Crystalng: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
johnime:
how did the videorecording go
They've not gotten back to me

(1) (Reply)

Compat Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / Lasmarine Test / NTEL Nigeria Recruitment For A Graduate Sales Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.