Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

ok - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ok (1638 Views)

Is It Ok To Do Xray Twice Within Few Month / Ok. Why Do Homebase Nigerians Guys Have Sweaty Armpits? / Ok, Am Like So Obsessed With Bottled Water. I Heard That It's Not Good. How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ok by sicily4u: 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
ok
Re: ok by froz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
I wil luv 2 hv d questn ansad, cos i dnt knw too
Re: ok by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
sicily4u:

HeLLO NL, me and my friend is draging this issue, he told me that her girl friend is still a virgin but some time if she came to his house she will tell my guy that she is in her period, i now tell him that is not possible for her to see her period since she is still virgin,

what are your opinion pls. Ladies in da house pls

we have a toddler on nairaland

Re: ok by Gabry(f): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2009
OMG!!! Are u not aware? You dont go to school and learn science abi? MY GOD to the first and second poster. Every female is entitle to have their period whether if they are a virgin or not. The average age for us females to get our period is at least age 10 - 13. . . Thats the starting age. Im still a Virgin myself and I have my period. Thats natural
Re: ok by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
I'll try to be nice.

Seeing your period does not depend on virginity but on the onset of puberty (hope you know what puberty means).
Re: ok by nellaluv(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ poster, what do u mean by 'its not possible for her to see her period since she's a virgin'. How old are u . I don't think u can handle the replies u're gonna get, so brace urself.
Re: ok by sicily4u: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
@stillwater

(hope you know what puberty means).

i dont understand the meaning pls explan further

and again more reply becos i have not gotten any serious answer.

i need yes or no, regarding the question abouve
Re: ok by steeze(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
U should have paid attention in class when ur teacher was teaching reproduction. I'm a guy and even i know this. Don't u have sisters? Cousins? I think too much attention is placed on d hymen.
Re: ok by Godmother(f): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2009
This thread is so lame I almost want to cry.
Re: ok by Gabry(f): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
Godmother:

This thread is so lame I almost want to cry.

grin grin grin
Re: ok by Charchar(f): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
That is the weirdest thing I ever heard. All women have their period once they reach womanhood, like someone said above from 10 and up sometimes even younger depending on the womans body development. What in the world would sex have anything to do haveing your period? As you get older sometimes woman that wait a long time don't even gave a hymen no more, or even a fall can sometimes break that. Man you guys need some sex education.
Re: ok by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2009
sicily4u:

@stillwater

(hope you know what puberty means).

i dont understand the meaning pls explan further

and again more reply becos i have not gotten any serious answer.

i need yes or no, regarding the question abouve
ok sorry, didn't mean to be rude but your question is too damn lame never theless

I will still answer your question, yes a virgin can still see her period. I hope you know what menstruation
is all about. and having your period have absolutely nothing to do with whether your hymen have been broken or not.like someone said
when a girl reach puberty, she starts having her period. it happends to every woman, beautiful, ugly, fat slim, virgin, non virgin every woman expect you are pregnant. women get this monthly period cause, we have certain egg in our body, the egg is usually ready to be fertilized during the 28 or so days in between the periods. If the egg is not fertilized (AKA having sex) then it will be flushed out of the body thru the process of period. so my dear virgins have their period more then girls who have had sex, cause girls who have had sex have a 50/50 chance of getting pregnant.
Re: ok by Igwe9(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
Can A Virgin Girl See Her Period ?
yes ooooooooooooooooooooooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she could if she's up to 13 - 15yrs old or else she's infertile smiley
Re: ok by sicily4u: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
@rokiatu

Thanks u so much for clearing the air, i hope me and my friend will be not draging for no reason again.
Re: ok by SisiKill1: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ Topic
Jeeeeeedus H Christo!

They don't teach kids Sex Ed any more?
Re: ok by 1forall: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
**sigh**
Re: ok by iice(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
What are they teaching kids these days?
Gone to the dogs i tell ye cheesy

(1) (Reply)

During Summer Drink More Water / Lose Weight By eating with Blessing Otunu / Six Ways To Organically Detox Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.