Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM (821 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM by Goldenbaby(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Most people are having problems in creating a Get Help order in their MMM account. Each time a Get Help order is created the error code Order Create Error is displayed on the right of the screen.
How to FIX Order Create Error in MMM in this post, I'm going to show you how to fix this problem.
Remember MMM recently put a N31,000 withdrawal limit on all accounts with large sum of money. This seems to be the cause of the problem.Therefore if you cant GH that amount, simply try a lesser amount likeN15,000. I just did that and it worked.My GH order was created and I am waiting to be matched..

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM by jd1986(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Goldenbaby:
Most people are having problems in creating a Get Help order in their MMM account. Each time a Get Help order is created the error code Order Create Error is displayed on the right of the screen.
How to FIX Order Create Error in MMM in this post, I'm going to show you how to fix this problem.
Remember MMM recently put a N31,000 withdrawal limit on all accounts with large sum of money. This seems to be the cause of the problem.Therefore if you cant GH that amount, simply try a lesser amount likeN15,000. I just did that and it worked.My GH order was created and I am waiting to be matched..
You go wait tire, mine done reach 1week± plus undecided
Re: How To Fix Order Create Error In MMM by SweetJoystick(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Lol 15k out of millions na something? Well, half bread is better than none. Count yourself lucky if any MUMU pay you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / What Is The Meaning Of Contribution From Inception, gain/loss And Current Value? / These Powerful Free Gifts Are For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.