Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (201813 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by rafindo(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Religion: free thinker
PERSONALITY
I am tired just write your own version of me.
Am searching for a female between 20-29 Years for complex but simple companionship.
caveat .
independent working class in terms of finance.adventrous and a free thinker.No
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Talk2tobo(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2018
peakgal:
hi

hello
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Kezbaba: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jeez2:
Hi everyone.
I'm in my late twenties, single, working and reside in Port Harcourt, from eastern part of Nigeria. I'm a Christian and a God fearing lady.

Interested in meeting up with a single matured guy (32-39) that resides in Port Harcourt, is working and may or may not be from Eastern Nigeria. Should also be a Christian and God fearing.

Let's be friends and see how it goes from there.

*sidenote* I love football ohhh and I'm an Arsenal fan.

can I get your contact here us my mail via my signature
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by thingsfallapart: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Kezbaba:

can I get your contact here us my mail olad_2babs@yahoo.com
contact me on moses20202020@gmail.com
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by MizyB(f): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have an aunt who is single And has never been married, She lives in Lagos.. She is 48years old, Yoruba; Osun state, A Christian, AA genotype, and Gainfully employed,. She is looking for a serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage.... if interested kindly send me a private message. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Freegift75: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
MizyB:
Hello Everyone, I have an aunt who is single And has never been married, She lives in Lagos.. She is 48years old, Yoruba; Osun state, A Christian, AA genotype, and Gainfully employed,. She is looking for a serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage.... if interested kindly send me a private message. Thank you

Please, I beg you in the name of Jesus. I have sent you a private request, kindly acknowledge it.

I have a brother, 52 working class, born again and a serious man, gentle and accommodating, which I believe will be appropriate for your sister.

Please lets try to fulfill God's plan in their lives

contact me

6 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Phatmyk(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Mike, based in abj,08181684740.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Freegift75:

Please, I beg you in the name of Jesus. I have sent you a private request, kindly acknowledge it.

I have a brother, 52 working class, born again and a serious man, gentle and accommodating, which I believe will be appropriate for your sister.

contact me
Good. Pretty Good
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by MizyB(f): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Freegift75:

contact me
Good evening, I've just responded to your message. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by BrockSamson: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2018
I can’t honestly remember how i fell into this trend grin

Is it just me or most of the Ladies here reside in Anambra, it makes me wonder; what tha heck is going on in Anambra grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Ewatunde(f): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2018
Hi
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Sofialuv(f): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
Emeraldicon:
Am 32yrs old, a calm and simple guy, live n work in lagos. believe nothing is impossible, interested in a nice and caring lady. email me judeameachi@gmail.com
. Are you sure you are a good guy them for don rush you na

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by protocoll(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
ola, from Lagos.. any dark Christian Yoruba lady of 24 to 28 years who is ready for a relationship can contact me via watzapp..
only serious minded lady from Lagos or closer state plz.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sofialuv:
Hmmm
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by YesNo(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2018
I am just a simple happy guy, living and working in ABUJA.
I am single.

I will like to meet a neat, cool, lively lady living in Abuja or nearby so we can be friends and see how things work out for us

please reach me on
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by phatephul(m): 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
35yr old IT professional. Reside is PH. 08058162621. Only serious minded ladies
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2018
Do you want to get married to a rightful partner?Are you looking for a serious hooked up that will lead to marriage?Do you belief online dating and matchmaking are for real?
Then Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking. 
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free to add u to the group
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Joshwise1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
+2347035322546 watapp
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by kadevisamy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
I need a God-fearing lady age btw 24 to 30 years. must be a Yoruba native. any serious lady should contact me on 07031583556
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dettyboy: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hi,

My name is Godwin from Edo state, I'm 28, no kids ; working as a manager in a sport betting company and based in Lagos.

I live by myself and pay my own bills, I'm honest, respectful and embody the unlimited potential that a black man has.

As far as look, I'm not Idris elba and i'm not flavour either Lolz... And I got jokes.

Seeking a woman that is:

God fearing, Graduate and intelligent, working class, any tribe, friendly and a conversationalist.

Please serious minded only.

Contact me through email: godwinagbonoga01@gmail.com or whatsapp: 07054923010.

Regards!
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by hugoboss36(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Enden:
I am a single Nigerian lady of the Igbo ethnicity. A graduate and working class residing in the eastern part of the country.
I am interested in a serious mature minded Nigerian man of the Igbo ethnicity within the age range of (30-40). Interested individual must be gainfully employed, hardworking and a Christian and need not reside in the east. Interested individual can Contact me on duetblessed@gmail.com
..hello..where do u base..am Ugoo from Anambra based in Awka..
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by LYTEEN: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by dejiconde(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2018
Ewatunde:
Hi
Hello
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by aniete: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
LYTEEN:
Hello
I'm a female. For a serious relationship,responsible man,hardworking,a christian,age - 37 - 39 yrs.

Hi and howdy?
Your location please.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
LYTEEN:
Hello
I'm a female. For a serious relationship,responsible man,hardworking,a christian,age - 37 - 39 yrs.
Gud always indicate your locations, tribes and other preference if any.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Do you want to get married to a rightful partner?
Join us on "READY FOR MARRIAGE " matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking. 
Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman. WhatsApp the admin on 09073493007... It's 100% free to be a member

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Emeraldicon(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Sofialuv:
I didn't say I'm good my dear. I'm just me, not perfect but trying my best to be a better person with every passing day. So if you can help me be better, you are welcome.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
dettyboy:
Hi,

My name is Godwin from Edo state, I'm 28, no kids ; working as a manager in a sport betting company and based in Lagos.

I live by myself and pay my own bills, I'm honest, respectful and embody the unlimited potential that a black man has.

As far as look, I'm not Idris elba and i'm not flavour either Lolz... And I got jokes.

Seeking a woman that is:

God fearing, Graduate and intelligent, working class, any tribe, friendly and a conversationalist.

Please serious minded only.

Contact me through email: godwinagbonoga01@gmail.com or whatsapp: 07054923010.

Regards!

Good one
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
rafindo:

Religion: free thinker
PERSONALITY
I am tired just write your own version of me.
Am searching for a female between 20-29 Years for complex but simple companionship.
caveat .
independent working class in terms of finance.adventrous and a free thinker.No
U r welcome dear. Nice intro
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by seyezy: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Shina500:
Hello,
I am writing on behalf of my sister. Her name is Victoria, she lives and works in Lagos. She's beautiful and needs a serious and God fearing man for a serious relationship that will lead into marriage.
Her contact pls. Here is mine: 08030438954
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by iffybright(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
just a simple guy, living and working in Akure
I am single, from Ezinihitte Mbaise, imo state
A graduate...
I will like to meet a lady who is good and presentable whether physically, character wisely and Co.....
age between 26-30
She must be working also

Any interested lady can chat me on whatsapp with this number

Am ready and willing to settle down

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.