Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. (202772 Views)

Abuja Clique For Mature And Working Class Drop Your Number And Location For Hkp / Just My Whatsaap Contact And We Are Good To Go. For Ladies Who Love The Divk / Weekend Hook Ups For Working Singles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born again Christian friends from Abuja

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good intro. Thanks for the coronavirus awareness
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by chukajulu: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2020
09094301276 Mark.
Based in Anambra.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eyinola: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2020
How many marriages from here so far? Or its all games
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by AskToMarry: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Cutebelqees:
Hi am Bilkisu (female)
From kaduna
! Want a serious relationship that wil leads to #marriage
Am Muslim
And would love to find
#mydreamman

We have a Muslim bachelor 38yrs ready for Nikah/marriage immediately. Chat us on WhatsApp

Like and follow the page so you receive notifications of new updates and postings

https://web.facebook.com/Asktomarry-Matching-105066911128550/?modal=admin_todo_tour

AskToMarry FB Group
https://www./640457846741659/

2 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Bola146(f): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Single and searching

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by kwakwakwa(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching
How you ?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2020
Daisyflora:
09037305014 am Daisy by name n am currently in Enugu.
Blood group:O+
Genotype:AA
Currently hv my poultry farm that am managing

cool to know you stay in Enugu, where exactly if I may ask
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Daisyflora(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=eagleeye259 post=86872151]

Cool. What specifications are you looking for?
Am in search of a young man BTW the age of 30-35.
Financially sound or ready for us to work as a team to build our empire together.
A God fearing man
Tall, educated and playful n free person.
Someone I call my best friend.

1 Like

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Daisyflora(f): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Rooneyboy post=87985323]cool to know you stay in Enugu, where exactly if I may I stay @ emene enugu
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Daisyflora(f): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=Rooneyboy post=87985323]cool to know you stay in Enugu, where exactly if I may ask .

I stay @ emene in Enugu.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by frankkydee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Daisyflora:
am Okafor Daisy Chiamaka by name n am currently in Enugu.
@ emene Enugu to be specific
Blood group:O+
Genotype:AA
Currently hv my poultry farm that am managing.
Am in search of a young man that is single n btw the age of 30-35 that is ready for a serious relationship that will leas to marriage.
With a sound vision n ready for us to work as a team to build that empire together.
God fearing,mature( mentally), accommodating,
Playful, someone that can teach me more about life, not quick to anger and he should base in Enugu too because I can't keep a distance relationship. Someone that is loving n romantic.
Pls don't contact me for hook up cos am not interested.
Can email me on Daisyflora78@gmail.com

How I love your well composed and articulated proposition but distance is a major deterrent and probably height
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by frankkydee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching

What are your preferences pls?
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching
Your details dear.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Daisyflora(f): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
frankkydee:

How I love your well composed and articulated proposition but distance is a major deterrent and probably height
yeah it is
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by simplerealist: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Neuman485: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Still in need of beautiful working class girl for marriage

Working class graduate, with at least BSc.
Christian.
Not SS Genotype

Kindly send me DM or email me via o.cliffif@gmail.com.

Let's exchange WhatsApp number and get to know each other
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by mrsage(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bola146:
Single and searching

Sent you a DM. Kindly reply
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Tade11: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
07031922981 My Number For Any Serious Girl
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Am Igbo
Abuja based Age: 25
Born again
Graduate,/working Class
Genotype AA
Blood group O+
5''7

Need Abuja Based Man
Less than 35
Should be a matured Christian ( believer)
Working Class...Career Driven
Email adankiru8@gmail.com
Pls don't quote.

Love you Fam.

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Dzes: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Am a humble guy who got a passion for success. I Work for a well note able firm in Lagos as an Engineer. Am 31years of age, educated., am fun to be with. i will like to meet a nice young lady btw 19-27 yrs for a fruitful relationship for future purposes, tribe and religion isn't an issue for me or my family, provided you are presentable and have a good attitude as a lady.pls if you are the unable to chat type, the holy holy type, rude type, pls don't message me, let's not waste our time. I Will also prefer Lagos base... if you are interested u can WhatsApp or call me on 0812 592 6897. Pls rude people or tribalism person should stay off pls. I Only want to connect with a Serious lady.
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by miracle139: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Attention: 3 reasons why being single is extremely dangerous and below is a WhatsApp link where I'm adding single men and women who are interested in finding true love and building a family.

The Number one reason why being single is dangerous is because

1. There is no one to listen to you:

Painful right, yes I know for fact that not having anyone to pour your heart to, even when you see all your friends with their own life partner, happy and all mushy

There's always no one to lean on, no one to confide in.
always alone with your thoughts.

Your ideas are for your imaginations alone, you tend to be bored often, always left out amidst married friends cause you'll seem odd.

And you seriously think God has forsaken you, No he hasn't and i might be the Angel he sent to you because I just created another Free fast growing WhatsApp group strictly for working class

That could help you find a life partner, which i would give you a link to join but before i do so i want you to read the second reason why being single is dangerous

2. There's always no one to check on you:

Extremely Dangerous, lonely people always feel the whole world is against them

In a lonely state, you're without help.
No one to cry to for help. No one to share your deepest pain with.
Your life attaches boredom, you look odd to the outside world cause you'll seem a no love kinda person.

Your lifestyle changes, no one to correct your dress sense, your judgement of things reduces

Which leads to the next thing I'm about to talk about, which Is

3. Depression:

This is dangerous and I don't even pray this for my enemy

You grow more depressed being alone than when you've got a partner.

If you think I'm lying latest research by WHO shows that most single people are more depressed that people in a relationship

There's enough time on your part to think more about irrelevant things, which leads to depression and the most dangerous

thing is that depression leads to suicidal thoughts

It weighs you down and makes you feel less of who you are

I pray none of this happens to you

but I don't only pray i want to show you a pathway to find a life partner and be happy to

And i have created a powerful group where you too can find a life partner

But there is a certain criteria you must meet because i'm only adding serious and ready people to the group

So if you truly want to give love a chance and you don't want to hurt yourself while being single

Below is my official WhatsApp link send me a message, I can't wait to help you and add you to the group

http:///2348154105720
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for.
Victor from Ogun State
Hi WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by eezor: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ok. That's nice Adanne
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by HiFreda(f): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2020
I'm a lady.
30, AS genotype, yoruba.
I'm a working class lady.
I'm looking for a guy 31-36, AA, working class, honest and kind hearted, goals and family-oriented.
Any tribe is fine. Abuja or any northcentral location though I'm open to other locations too.
Please send me a PM.

4 Likes

Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for.
Victor from Ogun State
Hi WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by arabralph(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
I'm Ralph,tall, handsome, Christian,36, working class,Ibo, resident in Lagos
Searching for a life long partner (wife), must be smart, intelligent, prayerful,working class from any tribe for marriage.
Please let's connect on watsapp 08162483532
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by ladesunk: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2020
am dele, based in lagos, in my 30s,i need a lady for a serious relationship preferably lagos based whatsapp 08167391830
Re: 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for, and no time for games really wish to meet a soul and play mate
Victor from Ogun State, 1.78 in height am slim and very much understanding.
Prefer busty and dark in complexion lady.
Hi me on WhatsApp: 09017224883

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (122) (Reply)

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.