Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Problems With Using Mastercard Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Problems With Using Mastercard Online. (1927 Views)

The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card / Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / [Disturbing News] Nigeria To Be Barred From Issuing/using Mastercard/visa Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by mrblayze(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Hi.. Is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with using Mastercard for online transactions, both internationally and locally? Gtb on my end, to be more precise. I keep getting secure5.arcot.com failed to respond
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by omolola15(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2017
mrblayze:
Hi.. Is it just me, or is anyone else having issues with using Mastercard for online transactions, both internationally and locally? Gtb on my end, to be more precise. I keep getting secure5.arcot.com failed to respond

I don't have any problem with using my card online. Both gtb and first Bank mastercard. Though I have used the $100 monthly limit so I can't use the cards this month again. Maybe you should contact gt connect for help.
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2017
omolola15:

I don't have any problem with using my card online. Both gtb and first Bank mastercard. Though I have used the $100 monthly limit so I can't use the cards this month again. Maybe you should contact gt connect for help.
is firstbank Mastercard working for intl transactions? wen was the last time u used it?

mrblayze contact gtb via Facebook or Twitter or visit their office. u can try using it on a pc...clear ur history and cache
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by omolola15(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
is firstbank Mastercard working for intl transactions? wen was the last time u used it?

mrblayze contact gtb via Facebook or Twitter or visit their office. u can try using it on a pc...clear ur history and cache

It's linked to my PayPal and Google account. And I've been able to use it this month. I still used my gtb last week. I'm waiting for tomorrow as I have some pending international payment to make. Because I can't spend more than 100 usd monthly.

The only problem is that I can't add it to my iTunes account
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by mrblayze(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice. Resolved. Simply cleared my cache.
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by mrblayze(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
omolola15:

It's linked to my PayPal and Google account. And I've been able to use it this month. I still used my gtb last week. I'm waiting for tomorrow as I have some pending international payment to make. Because I can't spend more than 100 usd monthly.

The only problem is that I can't add it to my iTunes account

Respond to pm
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by omolola15(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
mrblayze:

Respond to pm

Responded.
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by A7(m): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
omolola15:

Which of the first bank mastercard do you use? The Naira or dollar?

I tried the naira mastercard on hostgator but it failed.
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by omolola15(m): 4:34am On Feb 22, 2017
A7:

Which of the first bank mastercard do you use? The Naira or dollar?

I tried the naira mastercard on hostgator but it failed.

I've not used my first Bank recently. But I still used my gtb yesterday. It worked just fine and I was charged 320 to a dollar.
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by markpenk: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
omolola15:

I've not used my first Bank recently. But I still used my gtb yesterday. It worked just fine and I was charged 320 to a dollar.

Wow, you are lucky. I tried making payments through paypal on monday using GTB naira mastercard without any luck. Do you know if it works for paypal payments now?
Re: Problems With Using Mastercard Online. by iykepromotions: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
markpenk:

Wow, you are lucky. I tried making payments through paypal on monday using GTB naira mastercard without any luck. Do you know if it works for paypal payments now?
No longer works with a third party like paypal but you can pay directly with your card online locallly or internationally. $100 Dollars spending limit is still active.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? / Best Tools To Use In Creating An Electronic Signature / The Impersonation Of Pavore9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.