Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? (615 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose / Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by mekaboy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Let's forget about 2face being a celeb and organizer of the protest. The real question now is, the current state of this Nation, does it deserve a protest?

How much was fuel increased to during Gej, that Nigerians protested ? How much is it now?

During the 2015 campaign, the pictures that the APC painted of the state of the nation then was the worst.Nigerians were made to believe that the condition of the nation under Gej was the worst it could be. This made the gullible ones stand inline against Gej.

Now let's look at those conditions then and now and see which really deserves a protest.

Dollar from 250 to 500

Fuel from 97 to 145

Increase electricity tariff with no light.

Rice from 7k to 19k local.

Fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians without any charged to court.

Even our military now bomb victims in IDP.

I don't need to talk about millions of jobs lost .

So if you compare Nigeria now and then, this is the time for the protest not then
Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by TheTrueSeeker: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
History repeating itself...!!!

Hear what the SNG said in 2015

"There must be a movement of Nigerians, young and old, male and female, at home and abroad, with patriotic zeal burning in their hearts, committed to finding a true Nigerian ideal" Dr Tunde Bakare

Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by kilokeys(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
we all know it will lead to nothing..

but there is something we all could learn

.. coming together..

irrespective of tribe and ethnic disparity.. for a single cause

the revolution has been born... it will mature in due time
Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by onyeezeigbo: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm tired of Nigeria ,imagine Nigerian passport is Now useless
I think we should sell Nigerian and share the money so that everyone will know what they will do with their on share.
onyeezeigbo.
Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by elantraceey(f): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
I'm tired of Nigeria ,imagine Nigerian passport is Now useless
I think we should sell Nigerian and share the money so that everyone will know what they will do with their on share.
onyeezeigbo.

Who will buy? grin
Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by onyeezeigbo: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:

Who will buy? grin
trump fit buy
Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
over right

Re: 2face Protest: Right Or Wrong ? by Omudia11: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Anyone who thinks its a wrong move should is crazy and should go live in the forest with wild animals.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Jennifer Okorie Feeds Less Privilege Kids In Lagos(photos) / Phyno And Masterkraft Having Fun In A Club With Umbrella Used (pics,vid) / Actress Toyin Abraham Goes Completely Bald For A New Movie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.