Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

INFLATION: Increase In Prices Of Basic Items Is Why I'm Joining The Protest! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INFLATION: Increase In Prices Of Basic Items Is Why I'm Joining The Protest! (454 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 12.82% In July, As Food Prices Surge / Inflation Rate Rises From 11.14% To 11.23% In August – NBS / Prices Of Foodstuff Drop Significantly – Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INFLATION: Increase In Prices Of Basic Items Is Why I'm Joining The Protest! by leisuretym: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2017
The economy team, CBN and Buhari can always blow grammar to defend their actions which do not affect them , just imagine!

the price of Monica sardine that we used to buy for N180 before has increased to N280

one measure of Garri we used to buy for N200 is now N300

the smallest pack of Diaper has now increased from N350 to N500

one Tin milk of palm oil that used to be N50 is now N230

one kilo of beef is now N1000

cooking Gas price is no longer avoidable

Kerosine is now N500 per liter.

canned malt is now N150

very soon, they will increased call tariff, data, increment of petroleum product price is looming also

and we were told this is what happened in the 80's , businesses are shutting down!

and black face is against the protest, as for me! #Iwillprotest#

while there is no job!

(1) (Reply)

Chi Happy Hour Wears New, Refreshing Look / 5 Building Blocks For Wealth Creation / 100% Organic Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.