Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fixed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fixed (906 Views)

My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help / Mtn Please Give Me My 10gb I Subscribed Since Yesterday Or Give Me My 5000 Credi / My Mtn 6 Months Double Data Is Expiring Tomorrow, Mtn Please Bring Another Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed by Msmither: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Fixed
Re: Fixed by Harmoneasy: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2017
see emptyhen u beta return his money now or else amadioha is coming to dance shoki on your head no joke o am seriously, serious.

1 Like

Re: Fixed by Msmither: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2017
Harmoneasy:
see emptyhen u beta return his money now or else amadioha is coming to dance shoki on your head no joke o am seriously, serious.

thanks bro...

if I wan dash person money I go dash person...
letting MTN go away with this is just like dashing their rich pocket my hard earned money
Re: Fixed by Msmither: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2017
mods please help me... let my voice b heard cc seun lalasticlala
Re: Fixed by JideSM: 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Msmither:
Yesterday I recharged #500 on my MTN line but i
mistakenly recharged it on my line that's not browsing so I had to transfer it to the one I'm using for browsing...

I transfered #400 to the other sim and left out #100 to call on the first MTN line..

since it's late I can't get recharge cards I decide to sub for the night plan and subscribe my main plan in the morning...

meanwhile I still have data like 70mb

I used the night plan and left the change to them which they wiped immediately it's 5am but my normal data remains...

Omo naso I wake up this morning and planning to recharge.. I checked my balance only to find #300 gone just like that and remaining #50

wait WHAT I DO?
I called the customer care representative and the guy couldn't provide a reasonable explanation for the deduction of my money...

for this Buhari change economy.. a company as rich as MTN to engage in unscrupulous business activities...

there is need for consumerism in Nigeria...
and if it exists the,the organized efforts of consumers needs to be seen...

I hereby call out on MTN Nigeria to please refund my money... to get #300 for this economy is not easy...

I'm broke yes I'm broke.. so please don't contribute to my poverty...
I need my money back...

I'm taking this message to their Facebook and Twitter handle...
even if I see court I will sue them...

this money dey pain me...I need my money back...

I know my rights as a consumer...

1. the right not to buy a product that is offered for sale (in this case I bought something I have no idea about,something I didn't consent to..I never knew the product and they bought it for me with my money)

2. right to expect the product to be safe (in this case it's not,it's a disaster to my financial capability)

3. the right to expect the product to perform as claimed (my money,I need my money,I have no idea what the hell you guys sold to me...)

4. the right to be well informed about the important aspect of the product (I was not informed I was cheated)

5. right to be protected against questionable products and marketing practices ( I'm using this time out to call on any organized body set aside to look into this unjust practices CC : NCC)

6. the right to influence products and marketing practices in ways that will improve quality of life... (but how can I influence your product if it's not helping)

please refund my money, this is getting too much... I'm sure others have something to say...
and to everyone out there who has been cheated please know your right.. we are now educated and know our right....

MTN is rich, they don't need to take from me to enrich their pocket...

this thing pain me for me to have composed this lengthy article of complain...

CC seun
lalasticlala
honsule
dragnet
puskin
johnydon22
scopy14
kuuljay

CC Nairaland Police
OAM4J
Mynd44

Thanks...

Hi Msmither, I'm truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that N300 has been refunded to your line. You can also follow the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. Cheers
Re: Fixed by Msmither: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
JideSM:

Hi Msmither, I'm truly sorry about this experience, I wish to let you know that N300 has been refunded to your line. You can also follow the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are resolved. Cheers

I'm so happy oh... thanks bro,thanks MTN...
thanks to Nairaland and its Mods,and every member who has taken their time to view this post...

Thank you.......

(1) (Reply)

Some Things Android Can Do That You Can’t With An Iphone / Lenovo K8 Note Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 4: Which Phone Is More Noteworthy? / Hot Or Not? Infinix Hot 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.