Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pilot To Tower - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pilot To Tower (763 Views)

Horrific Video Of ISIS Burning Jordanian Pilot To Death. Viewers Discretion Advi / Conversation Between A British Airways Pilot And Aminu Kano Int Airport Tower. / At The Tower Of Babel People Speak In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pilot To Tower by Godmother(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
Pilot to tower . . . pilot to tower . . . I am 300 miles from land . . . 600 feet over water . . . and running out of fuel . . . please instruct!

Tower to pilot . . . tower to pilot . . . repeat after me: "Our Father, which art in heaven . . ."
Re: Pilot To Tower by banom(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
Godmother:

Pilot to tower . . . pilot to tower . . . I am 300 miles from land . . . 600 feet over water . . . and running out of fuel . . . please instruct!

Tower to pilot . . . tower to pilot . . . repeat after me: "Our Father, which art in heaven . . ."

Cool,
Re: Pilot To Tower by Dunddy(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
hope the aircaft isnt carryin nuke shocked
Re: Pilot To Tower by xanadu: 4:35am On Dec 03, 2009
scary,
Re: Pilot To Tower by Dunddy(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2009
movie
Re: Pilot To Tower by D1KeleVra(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2009
. . . 4? are they joking? undecided
Re: Pilot To Tower by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2009
I don't get the joke undecided
Re: Pilot To Tower by Dunddy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
go to the super mart
Re: Pilot To Tower by Godmother(f): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
rokiatu:

I don't get the joke undecided

Let me explain, the pilot of the plane has encountered a life-threatening emergency and contacted the tower. The tower is the control tower you find at the airpor (They control airplane take-off and landung and give instructions to pilots even when they are thousands of feet above).

This paricular pilot has contacted the tower to inform them that they have no fuel and is far away from land and instead of getting encouragements (some planes can refuel while in the air or do an emergency landing and land at the nearest airport) the tower is telling the pilot to say his last prayer, which means there is no hope for him and he is going to die/
Re: Pilot To Tower by studio43(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
We know, Mr. I too know

(1) (Reply)

Pick One / Yo Mama / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.