Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

360ndMedia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360ndMedia's Profile / 360ndMedia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Celebrities / More Woes For Portable As Esquare Allegedly Acquires A Private Jet After The... by 360ndMedia(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12
MORE WOES FOR PORTABLE AS ESQUARE ALLEGEDLY ACQUIRES A PRIVATE JET AFTER THE RELEASE OF SINGLE "BURST MY BRAIN". Joy in the camp of the duo as there is rumour surrounding their newly acquired private jet, making them the few Top Nigerian artiste who have owned a private jet….

After a heated controversy between them and PORTABLE , the duo just acquire a convertible and a private jet which makes them top Nigerians celeb who have owned a private jet..

Check photos

Celebrities / Wahala!! Portable Weeps Over The Release Of Controversial Video With Esquare by 360ndMedia(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03
WAHALA!! PORTABLE WEEPS OVER THE RELEASE OF CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO WITH ESQUARE. Finally the long awaited controversial single"Burst my brain" that got the internet talking a few months ago about the unresolved issues between Portable and USA based Nigerians stars Esquare has taken another turn,

as Chat showing how unhappy and sad Portable feels seeing the song going viral on TOP fms and chart..

Read chat between Portable and Esquare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINoWkrKvb0?si=y4gQy0dbkcm226z_

Celebrities / Prophet Kodow (donwizzy) - Grace Reloaded by 360ndMedia(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25
Prophet Kodow (DonWizzy) - Grace Reloaded. Prophet Kodow popularly known as "Donwizzy" is an anointed minister of the gospel through music ..
He is the CEO of Donwizzy worldwide Entertainment industry and owns a record label known worldwide as 'Donwizzy records'.
He is a song marketer and promoter of God's kingdom,a prophet of our time,an encourager of the young talented ones etc...

He is set to bless lives with his new released worship single titled "GRACE".
This song was written out of the inspiration of the holy spirit and based on his experience in life.

Indeed,God's grace is enough for us...
This Single worship will bless your life.

DOWNLOAD MP3 BELOW:

https://audiomack.com/360nobsdegreess-com/song/grace-reloaded?share-user-id=8843523

LYRICS BELOW:

Oh God, I'm living by your grace and not by my power..
I am so grateful Jesus.
Thank you lord for finding me worthy..

Solo :
Your grace is too much
Your grace is for me
Your grace is too much
In my life everyday
(×2)
Chorus:
Your grace is too much
Your grace is for me
Your grace is too much
In my life everyday..
(×2)

Verse 1:
Amazing grace ,how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me...
I once was lost ,but now I'm found .
You're just too much for me..

Amazing God,my provider ,my stone of help in time of need..
In you I live and have my being
You're just too much for me ...

Chorus:
Your grace is too much
Your grace us for me
Your grace is too much
In my life everyday..
(×2)

If you are in this ungodly society, where Christians are fighting against Christians,where our Christianity have become a mockery in the society,pastors fighting against pastors,ministers against their fellow ministers...
Check on social media,you'll see what is going on there
Everyone wants to be a motivational speaker.
You are confused and you don't know who to follow again...
You need the grace of God to survive in this critical time and dispensation
You need the grace of God to survive at this point in time..
You need the grace of God..

Spirit chant

Chorus:
Your grace is too much
Your grace is for me
Your grace is too much
In my life everyday..
(×2)

Holy ghost chant

Chorus:
Your grace is too much
Your grace is for me
Your grace is too much
In my life everyday
(×4)

Celebrities / Skipper & DJ Sean Mannie - Hello (official Video) by 360ndMedia(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23
Skipper & DJ Sean Mannie - Hello (Official Video). Nigerian singer, a phenomenon songwriter popularly known as Skipper, came to the limelight through his hit single “Gawu ft renown DJ Sean mannie based in Qatar.

He caught the attention of Dj Sean mannie and as they say the rest is history.

Skipper is the future of music with his unique genre-bending fusion of Afrobeats, pop, soul, and R&B. The Nigerian artiste is a master of his craft.

Enjoy the sophomore single HELLO, from the upcoming EP "AFROEASY" by Skipper X Dj seanmannie

Produced by Spellz and directed by DIRECTOR C.

It’s available in all music streaming platforms. Click this link to watch the full video 👇🏿

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTlpCwjeXbU?si=p0fQofyCzSJ7G4p8

Music/Radio / T-blaze - IJE Nwoke Ft. Ifex G by 360ndMedia(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12
T-Blaze - IJE Nwoke ft. Ifex G. This mind blowing sound is coming through from the fast growing sensationnal artiste T-BLAZE after his little break from the music scene.

The young sensationnal act T-BLAZE bounced back with this street anthem vibe tagged 'IJE NWOKE' in a joint effort with IFEX G. This is indeed a vibe you don't want to miss.

SEE OFFICIAL VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GArSHV7CZA?si=CIecmIjm5719xoeI

STREAM ON ALL PLATFORMS:

https://onerpm/851610160556

DOWNLOAD / STREAM ON AUDIOMACK:

https://audiomack.com/tblazemusic/song/ije-nwoke

Celebrities / Omini_icon Biography by 360ndMedia(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10
Omini_icon Biography. Elijah morrison oghenerabome(born 25 January 1998),popularly known by his stage name Omini icon (and also omini icon omini)

is a creationist and a smart musician ,song writer, Recording artiste,Actor, composer, Content Creator and Record producer, whom hails from ibrede,abor ndokwa east,Nigeria

he has recorded a lot of famous artists and he has worked with alot of famous producers and icons in the lifes of many

he is a great talent waiting for the world to compliment. He rose to stardom with the release of the song "medicine",

Music/Radio / Omini_icon - Medicine by 360ndMedia(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10
Omini_icon - Medicine. After the long time wait the young super talented producer and a singer OMINI_ICON finally drops the anticipated bombshell "MEDICINE", a self produced awesome afropop project from the hit maker OMINI_iCON. COP NOW!!!

CONNECT WITH OMINI_iCON ON SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW:

Facebook - Omini Icon

Instagram - @omoni_icon

Twitter - @omoni_icon

Tiktok - @omoni_icon

DOWNLOAD/STREAM ON DIGITAL STORES HERE OR LINK BELOW

https://ao1music./MedicineBYomin1con

DOWNLOAD MP3

Music/Radio / Mr. Frosh - Over Ten by 360ndMedia(m): 8:12am On Feb 09
Mr. Frosh - Over Ten. Mr. Frosh, born Bright Samuel Wokurum on January 2, 1997, is a Nigeria-born Afrobeat artist renowned for his musical prowess. Widely celebrated for his diverse and innovative approach to recreating attractive sounds in his music covers, Mr. Frosh has carved a unique niche for himself in the vibrant world of Afrobeat. His ability to infuse fresh and enticing elements into his covers has captivated audiences, making him a standout figure in the music scene. As he continues to showcase his talent and versatility, Mr. Frosh is undoubtedly leaving an indelible mark on the Afrobeat genre.

With Over Ten Mr. Frosh has continued to showcase his lyrical and melodic diversity as well as his ability to deliver with captivating vocals. Over Ten is the song you should be listening to right now if you are a lover of good music.

Stream Over Ten by Mr. FROSH Below;

https://unitedmasters.com/m/overten

Music/Radio / Edward Patta - Mean It by 360ndMedia(m): 10:21am On Feb 08
Edward Patta - Mean It. Finally the long awaited and most anticipated hit, wavy and classic tunes "MEAN IT" by the young fast growing talented sensational star EDWARD PATTA is officially premiered globally.

MEAN IT is one top notch masterpiece that will definitely blow your mind away. As the melodies and rhythm are extraordinary contagious and un-resistable.

No doubt Edward Patta is highly on the right track to stardom. Kindly cop right now and enjoy the immense power of good music.

DOWNLOAD MP3

https://naijamp3s.com/index.php?a=track&id=21036&name=

Celebrities / Wizzycris Blow Hot , Vows To Take Back His Crown by 360ndMedia(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
WIZZYCRIS BLOW HOT , VOWS TO TAKE BACK HIS CROWN. Christopher Wisdom popularly called “Wizzycris” has finally broken his silence after years of leaving the Nigeria music industry.

Wizzycris who came into limelight in 2008 with his hit single “SANGOLO” finally made some shocking revealation why he left the music industry .He made this known during a phone in interview with Freshprince on a popular radio station narrating his ordeal in the hands of people who gave him set backs and some who had great connections but failed to assist him, in his words. I have been in the industry for over 2 decades and infact in the time of plantashun bois I was in the game and had worked with top producers and marketers, I started music before wizkid, davido and even burnaboy but in my journey of music I had great set back that pulled me off scene.Top producers like K-solo and some others who were suppose to help me failed to help despite working with them and being close[i].I was drained financially by some who claimed to help , a lot happened but thank God for life”[/i]

When asked if he will love to remain silence or get back on track, he said” Remain Silence! I am set to take back my crown in the music industry people who I watched grow are better than I am but guess what I am here to make a statement

Wizzycris who just dropped 2 hit single

kilamity and Letter to my daughter ” is currently trending on top radio stations and clubs , as the Kilamity crooner is not taking his come back lightly and has vowed to make a statement come 2024.

DOWNLOAD / STREAM ION AUDIOMACK BELOW:

https://audiomack.com/wizzycris/song/kilamity

Music/Radio / Pilo Boy - BYE EX by 360ndMedia(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pilo Boy - BYE EX. SOULMATE MUSIC Frontline fast growing talented sensational afropop music star PILO BOY hit the airwaves globally again with another brand new masterpiece tagged 'BYE EX', produced by the young talented ace producer CHIZNEL. Cop now and enjoy good music.

DOWNLOAD MP3 Below:

https://naijamp3s.com/index.php?a=track&id=20790&name=

Music/Radio / Ypxice - DIVINE (the EP) by 360ndMedia(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ypxice - DIVINE (The EP). Here comes a brand new Extended Play album from super talented sensational afropop music performing star Ypxice, and on this mind blowing project he tagged it DIVINE THE EP, This is an ep infused with four magnificent track, cop and add to your Playlist and enjoy good music.

TRACK LIST:

DEPRESSION

DAMI DURO

LEVEL UP

MORE CASHOUT

DOWNLOAD FULL EP BELOW:

https://www.60hype.com/ypxice-divine-the-ep/

Music/Radio / Sean D - JAGA JAGA (cover) by 360ndMedia(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Sean D - JAGA JAGA (Cover). Born SEAN DEINBO KINGSLEY GEORGEWILL popularly known by his music lovers as 'SEAN D'. Hails from Rivers State Nigeria, Native of Kalabari to be precise. The fast growing talented young sensational afro pop music rap star was born on the 14th of February 1992.

Sean D surfaces the music scene with this magnificent wavy music cover of "JAGA JAGA" cover after his long term face off the music scene. No cap this masterpiece will definitely blow your mind away. Cop right away…

Watch Visualizer Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_miyEAE1PxM?si=rkAaVfj1TByZ_ybL

DOWNLOAD MP3

https://www.60hype.com/sean-d-jaga-jaga-cover/

Celebrities / General Page "Proudly African" Sparks Controversy Around African Continent... by 360ndMedia(m): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
GENERAL PAGE "PROUDLY AFRICAN" SPARKS CONTROVERSY AROUND AFRICAN CONTINENT - SEE FULL STORY

GENERAL PAGE "PROUDLY AFRICAN". London based Nigerian music star GENERAL PAGE hit the continent of Africa at large with brand new masterpiece "PROUDLY AFRICAN", sparking up a massive controversy reactions, as the wavy tunes becomes an anthem around the continent of Africa.

General Page is really building up an unforgettable lagacy as this new wavy sound PROUDLY AFRICAN can boldly represent Africans around the world generally.

General Page in an interview with Freshprince Of Rockcityfm talked about winning the Grammy award, and obviously with this great development and outrageous move General Page is indeed heading for his big dream of winning the Grammy, as song's will be adopted as africans anthem globally.

In a recent interview with Freshprince Of Rockcityfm General Page sound so excited hearing his song as been pushed forward to representing Africa as a continent.

SEE MORE UPDATES ON IG:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj-4hJjgTI7/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Music/Radio / Hitpapa Breakshistory With Scottsstorch by 360ndMedia(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
HITPAPA ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY WITH GRAMMY AWARD WINNER SCOTSTORCH - Hitpapa Breakshistory With Scottsstorch 

The "Bank on it crooner" Hitpapa is about to make history with Grammy award winner SCOTTSSTORCH the "Lean Back producer and top producer for most America stars like jayz, fatjoe, jlo etc.

Hitpapa whose single " YOUR MATTER *just dropped could not get off sight as the legendary producer found it worthy to associate himself with such amazing tune and used it on his instastory hereby creating a ripple effect that hitpapa might just be falling into his list of top African artiste to work with soonest.

Hitpapa last single"Bank on it" which took over the airwave and topped major FM chart reached over million streams in just few months and as such "Your Matter" Which is currently his latest single might be reaching another milestone for this southafrican base Nigerian star. Nigeria is about to be proud of another world star.

DOWNLOAD/STREAM ON SPOTIFY BELOW:

https://open.spotify.com/track/2Y5oHESazLSFzEfcDB3Ni2?si=y-4YvR7ZRz2tEjzpKfCtfw&utm_source=copy-link

Celebrities / Frizzy P Biography Background Career by 360ndMedia(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Frizzy P Biography Background Career

BACKGROUND

Frizzy P Biography Background. MOSES DANIEL son of Late Mr. Daniel Washachi Kpelev. Moses Daniel is popularly known worldwide by his music lovers as Frizzy P for his magnificent sounds and vibes.

Frizzy P is a super talented music performing star that hails from Benue State, TIV tribe to be precise in VANDEKYA local government area. The fast growing super talented music act was born on the 27th of April 1987.

CAREER

Frizzy P started his music career at his early stage of life, and till date he's still firm in the music game.

His songs will be dropping back to back consequently soon. As the fast growing act will be updating our playlist soon with a great wave sound tagged "GHETTO LIFE". You all should watch out soon… Frizzy P Biography Background

CONNECT WITH "FRIZZY P ON SOCIAL MEDIA BELOW:

Facebook: Frizzy Probity

Instagram: @probitymoses

Tiktok: @frizzyprobity0

Whatsapp: +2347036342936

Music/Radio / Tony Oneweek - Gyration Reboot 25th Year Anniversary by 360ndMedia(m): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2023
Tony Oneweek - Gyration Reboot

25TH ANNIVERSARY GYRATION REBOOT BY TONY ONEWEEK.

A sweet journey into Nostalgia.

Exactly twenty five years ago this September, Nigeria and indeed the world was thrown into a frenzy by a new jolly rhythm of afro-traditional beat, driving a chain of songs which played non-stop for twenty two minutes. It was titled "Everybody Gyrate" and was the side one of Tony Oneweek's debut Music cassette titled "U Go Bow". This album, marketed by Amaco Investments was produced by the Late Johnson Davidson. May his soul rest in peace. The Video was shot and edited by Shola Akimbo (Ashkelon).

In all nooks and crannies of Nigeria in September 1998, the Gyration music of Tony Oneweek was literally a religion. At motor parks, schools, wedding and funeral ceremonies, the music featured certainly. By December of the same year, the chain song had become a national anthem with hits like "Onwa December", "Okocha", "Ogboo Nwaede" and "Deny U". This music was the beginning of the Gyration master's Music career which has spanned over two decades.

As a student of Mass Communication, the multi talented Tony Oneweek joined the Kegites club of the Anambra state Polytechnic (Ilya Erosion) in 1986 where he became a very popular Singer and Drummer. His above average skills on the drums earned him "Felorization" (even as a Comrad) by the Late Chiefo Ashyna William Nwafor, the first Chiefo of Ilya Erosion (now Ilya Ashyna). After his National Youth Service and while a postgraduate student of the University of Nigeria Enugu Campus, Tony Oneweek ventured into Nollywood where he excelled as a Scriptwriter, Production Manager, Actor, Comedian, Artistic Director and Director. Tony always describes himself as "Jack of all trades and master of none", but everyone knows he is Master of Gyration music. Why? Nobody has been able to do it better than him.

All over the world, Tony Oneweek's Gyration music is a major feature at events. There's rarely any occasion by Nigerians in the diaspora where the music of Tony Oneweek will not be played. The chain song with the "Onwa December" track is a welcome reactivation of the yuletide mood. The lyrics are neither vulgar nor hostile, hence the acceptability to all listeners. In most Nigerian night clubs, the chain song is always thrown in by the deejays when they want to "bring back clubber' spirits". It is clearly obvious that Tony Oneweek's fans will be more than happy to hear his voice and lyrics again. On his social media handles, his fans are yearning for him to do something new for their listening and dancing pleasure.

GYRATION REBOOT
Due to popular demand and for starters, the Gyration Master has consciously activated this sweet journey into nostalgia for his numerous fans by returning to the studio to deliver this GYRATION REBOOT as a gift to commemorate his 25 years as a Musician. It is a twenty minute drive down memory lane with some fresh infusions to drive the many messages in the lyrics. GYRATION REBOOT IS A REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL 1998 PROJECT, WITH FEW INJECTIONS. It's fresh, more dynamic and filled with new energy. Tony Oneweek has some new songs lined up for release after this reboot. The next song will be his collaboration with Kolaboy titled PLAY. Happy Anniversary to the Gyration Master, Tony Oneweek.

GYRATION REBOOT is a Teewan Muzik production made in Nigeria in 2023 to celebrate Tony Oneweek's twenty five years as a Musician. All songs are written, arranged and performed by Tony Oneweek. Saxophone: Mercy Sax, Guitar: Rabbi, Mixed and Mastered by Enaps Empire, Produced by Kelvin U & Enaps Empire. Executive producer: Tony Oneweek Muonagor. Distibuted and Publsihed by Sound of Heartbeatx.

Copyright: Teewan Muzik 2023.

Signed:
Membis Godwin,
The Management,
Teewan Muzik.

DOWNLOAD MP3

https://ffm.to/gyrationreboot

1 Like

Celebrities / BUSTA RHYMES Pops On Jasperking's DM by 360ndMedia(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2023
BUSTA RHYMES Pops On JASPERKING's DM. It's indeed an extraordinary amazing feeling being noticed and recognized by legend (s), as a rising star, mostly when the recognition is coming from an international notable super star legend, it feels so so overwhelming.

The fast growing Nigerian Italy based Afro dancehall hip-hop star JASPERKING shockingly and amazingly took to social media as the international music star and a living legend BUSTA RHYMES Pops On JASPERKING's DM stating

"What's good!! Where are you from? What are you working on right now with your music"

No doubt it's so amazing and exciting, and also a blessing that shows and proofs JASPERKING is super talented as his songs are globally recognized and accepted. Now is the time for him to put in more force and keep putting out good sounds in his unique ways.

JASPERKING IS A MUSIC STAR & A BLOWN CELEBRITY!!! BUSTA RHYMES Pops On JASPERKING's DM

https://open.spotify.com/album/0avaBSZGc5FQEkZ74JMzJ0

https://open.spotify.com/album/0avaBSZGc5FQEkZ74JMzJ0

JASPERKING "AKAWO EP" ON APPLE STORE

https://music.apple.com/us/artist/jasperking/1401570249

https://music.apple.com/us/artist/jasperking/1401570249

JASPERKING ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

FACEBOOK: Jasperking M P E

INSTAGRAM: @jasperking_official

TIKTOK: @jasperking20

TWITTER: @jasperkingofficialtv

YOUTUBE:

https://m.youtube.com/@jasperkingofficialtv2533

https://m.youtube.com/@jasperkingofficialtv2533

Celebrities / Controversial OAP Freshprince To Olaotilo Abosede Olori Wale by 360ndMedia(m): 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2023
Award Winning Controversial OAP Freshprince Sends Amazing Birthday Wishes To Sis - Olaotilo Abosede Olori Wale

Truly blood is thicker than water as the saying goes. What every human cherished the most is when they are been celebrated when they are alive.

Indeed it's an emotional moment and complete celebration of life as the Award winning Ogun State controversial OAP Freshprince of Rockcityfm celebrate sister's birthday (OLAOTILO ABOSEDE OLORI WALE) with an heartfelt amazing birthday wishes, expressing her dearness and his craving goodwill to her...

See Birthday Wishes below:

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”Olaotilo Abosede olori Wale CEO LARTEK RENEWABLE ENERGY".

From SINA ALABI (FRESHPRINCE OF ROCKCITYFM)

Celebrities / Ellarich Entertainment Vows To Sign Grammy Award Standard Talents Across Africa by 360ndMedia(m): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Ellarich Entertainment boss and business Mogul Richy Nwosu has vowed to sign grammy award standard talents not just in Nigeria but Africa as a continent.

Richy made this known in a phone interview with Freshprince of Rockcityfm , he revealed plans to sign artists who are naturally gifted and have the same ability to compete with international stars.

In his words "I discovered that we are blessed in Africa with amazing talents and gifts especially in Nigeria, hence my decision to set up a platform to support our Entertainment industry not just Music but Movies"

With the look of things Ellarich Entertainment has not come to play as they have signed their first sensation and viral Star "Godwyn OD" who is currently

trending on most top Nigeria FM station and clubs with the hit song "Happiness" and has gained massive attention in less than one week of its release.

With these moves Ellarich Entertainment is set to become the biggest Entertainment Firm in Africa but the question is

Can they stand the heat?

CONNECT WITH ON INSTAGRAM BELOW:

[url]https://instagram.com/ellarichtube?utm_source=qr&igshid=OGU0MmVlOWVjOQ%3D%3D%[/url]

https://instagram.com/ellarichtube?utm_source=qr&igshid=OGU0MmVlOWVjOQ%3D%

CONNECT WITH CEO 'RICHY' ON INSTAGRAM BELOW:

https://instagram.com/richyrichofficial?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://instagram.com/richyrichofficial?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.