Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

360who's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360who's Profile / 360who's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week. by 360who: 6:46am On May 29
shine12:
I have created this post to start an initiative of offering assistance to individuals who are unknown to me. Every week, I aim to send 10,000 Naira to a Nigerian stranger(I will pick an account number at random if there is more than one), as I understand the challenging situation in Nigeria. This small gesture is my way of giving back to my country, even though I am currently living abroad. I have the means to consistently afford this amount, even when facing unpaid bills, as it is less than £10.

I hope to extend a helping hand to those in need back home. I find fulfillment in anonymous giving, acts that only God recognizes and rewards.

Through this platform, I wish to continue being a blessing, in my own small way, to any Nigerian in need, regardless of tribe, language, or religion. I am not seeking any personal information from anyone, nor do I want this page to be a platform for scams. Only post an account number or send your account number as a DM. Once you receive the alert, come back here to mention the alert received so I am sure you have the funds.

My desire is to offer genuine help and support to fellow Nigerians, spreading a spirit of compassion and unity. Together, we can make a difference and alleviate the burdens faced by those less fortunate in our beloved country.

Let us come together and embrace the joy of giving without expecting anything in return. May we all find ways, no matter how small, to make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Howdy mate. Reach out to Delafé Ministries and support their outreach if you may.

They own the biggest video archive of Christ testimonies in the world. They are a US-based business.

Or donate to a cause that supports people changing their lives and the lives of others.
Politics / Re: Security Arrests Over 100 BDC Operators In Abuja As Naira Slumps To N1980 Per $1 by 360who: 1:51pm On Feb 23
Amotolongbo:
lemfi

Thanks
Politics / Re: Security Arrests Over 100 BDC Operators In Abuja As Naira Slumps To N1980 Per $1 by 360who: 12:15pm On Feb 22
Amotolongbo:
Issokay

What app is this? They've got good rates
Career / Re: How I Rose From Rejection To Pinnacle Of Impact—celebrity Carpenter, Moses by 360who: 10:54am On Feb 22
Father4all:
Just like that? People will never tell you the real source of their wealth. Too bad

Why is it in you guys' blood to hate? It's genetic problem. I already know where you are from.

Have you taken time to know his story? He has been grinding since his days out in Europe before returning.

So be inspired instead. Stop hating
Programming / Re: Please Give An Honest Critique Of My Personal Website by 360who: 10:29pm On Feb 14
Dope. Was this built on React?
Jobs/Vacancies / Full-stack Web Developer Needed For Tutoring by 360who: 10:56am On Feb 14
Properties / Re: 27PLOTS SOLD! 23plots remaining @ Epe. N35m. Eunice 08029562694 by 360who: 7:49am On Jan 18
Interested in half of it i.e. 25 plots.

What other docs does the land have besides the deed of assignment?
Programming / Re: My second coding Project : When I started coding - Retirement Age/Year Calc by 360who: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
LikeAking:
Link : https://retirement-cal.netlify.app/

Retirement calculator will tell you the year you will be retired from work and how many years remaining before you complete your 35 years of service. Plus years remaining to work after completing your 35 years of service & years remaining before you hit the official retirement age of 65..

It’s does the whole heavy work of calculating your work days and retirement year.

It’s very easy to use just feed it with your employment year and current employment year..

It’s has it own small bugs, can’t calculate people born in 1994 accurately..

Very good for workers and every body.

Built when I was a beginner in the art of coding..

let currentDate = new Date();
let currentYear = currentDate.getFullYear();
const askUser = function() {
let userResponse = prompt( "Enter your year of birth" )
let ansWer = currentYear - userResponse;
return ansWer;
/* 'console.log(ansWer)' could also work if you wanna log your response to the console to test
*/
}

Just call the function "askUser()" and return the answer to wherever you want it to appear on your html page
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Javascript Web Developer Wanted by 360who: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2023
Programming / Re: Web Developer Showcase by 360who: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
benjatoba:
Benjamin Fadina
C#,ASP.NET MVC,BLAZOR,SQL SERVER
Full Stack Developer, Online IT Instructor
https://www.youtube.com/@benjaminfadina3338
https://github.com/benjaminsqlserver
https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjamin-fadina-67084915/
Nice repo.
Travel / Re: United Airlines De-boards Unruly Passenger At Lagos Airport by 360who: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
grin grin grin
EmirofAfonjaz:
ITS LOVELY that even with all your propaganda against IGBO land. Commercial activities are still on going.
IGBO passengers patronizing businesses.
I know you wanted to stereotype the event...but you failed. cheesy

Now..when are you capturing news about IBADAN Airport?

Below is IBADAN AIRPORT....

Why are GOATs and RAMs the passengers?..Even with all your IGR propaganda?
cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Programming / Web Developer Showcase by 360who: 1:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Based on demand from our people in diaspora, here's a chance to show off our portfolios here for future hires, potential partnerships or collaborations in the tech sector.

Just state your name/business name, tools, programming language(s) and portfolio link.

Cheers
Politics / Re: Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) by 360who: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2023
trutharena:
This thread is in response to some misguided people that are saying Bola Tinubu did not graduated from Chicago state and those asking for his class mates.

Below is the proof that he actually did Attended Chicago State University.

1. The photo Album for Chicago State University graduate of 1979

2. A video of one of Tinubu classmate "Tunde Badejo" stating that he attended Chicago State University with Tinubu

3. The photo of Tunde Badejo in the class of 1979 yearbook of Chicago State University

Video

Photo Album
Link showing President Bola Tinubu and Tunde Badejo. From the photalbum, you can see Tunde Badejo and Tinubu in the link below. Check page 75 for Tinubu and page 57 for Tunde Badejo.

https://archive.org/details/emblem1__1980chic/page/74/mode/1up

He attended but did not finish. He paid to have it forged. And the school has fired the person responsible hence why they do not wanna release his records as it puts them in serious problems with the state and the govt. They face huge fines, a reshuffle and a media backlash, a tremendous scandal. See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/live/_Vj8BKcC2iI?si=GvfxOPUoQrrS26Lv
Jobs/Vacancies / Javascript Web Developer Wanted by 360who: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Javascript Web Developer needed to develop a web app to be hosted on the cloud.

The client, a lead Pharmacist and UX design team have teamed up to set up a pharmaceutical software for in-house use in a chain of pharmacies in the UK (Elmswell).

Your Portfolio is extremely important and the app design will be ran in sprints using Jira, delivering shipped features for the app every 2-3 weeks.

App would involve filling form fields (excel-like), populating the information, saving last activity, user profile, printing filled forms etc. You will be working with the product designer to make sure the app resonates with the design.

Budget for the project: 1m - 3m Naira.

Only serious people need apply. Just drop links to your portfolio here. We'll make a selection after viewing them and schedule an interview for the shortlisted candidates.

***CLOSED***
Health / Unizik Music Graduate Needs Kidney Transplant by 360who: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2023
Help save Miss Prisca Oluchi Ajaero

Dear good Nigerians,

We come to you today seeking financial support for the kidney transplant of our daughter, sister, friend and colleague, Prisca Ajaero.

Prisca is the first daughter of a poor widow. She was first diagnosed with severe Kidney disease in March 2023. Since then, she has been in and out of hospitals undergoing routine dialysis and other treatments to help manage her condition. Unfortunately, her condition has not gotten better because of how severe the kidney has diseased. The doctor recommends an urgent kidney transplant to save her. The estimated cost of the pre-transplant and post-transplant surgery and treatment is 25 million naira.

Please we need your donations and prayers to help raise the 25 million naira. No amount is too small or too big. Please help Prisca Ajaero to get back to good health. Please help save Prisca.

Account to donate to is:

Prisca Oluchi Ajaero
Access Bank.

For more information, you can reach Prisca and her mother on: +234 816 808 5116

God bless you immensely as you help Prisca.

1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.