Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Good Scripts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Good Scripts (900 Views)

Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Scripts by bxlink: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2009
can anyone please link me up with those who buy yoruba scrifts or team up with someone to produce a movie?
Re: Good Scripts by SisiKill1: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
You are joking! Naija movies have script? Coulda sworn all they did was. . .

You, you and you come. Now lizzen to me, when that one enters, she'll stand there and say this, you'll sit here reply that and he'll squat yonder and answer thus. Gerrit? Oya let's start

I'm really interested in the outcome of this thread, so i'm gonna help you keep an eye on it and even bump it up if need be.
Re: Good Scripts by steeze(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
I'm almost done with the script i'm writing myself. But i don't wanna sell it. I'm afraid the person i sell it to will do a shoddy job and move on. So i'd like to partner with someone to do it. And yes, it's the best you'll have ever read. Hit me up on my email if you are interested.
Re: Good Scripts by SisiKill1: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
How for along are you with the script? Are you shooting it yourself and what arrangements have you made regarding that?
Re: Good Scripts by steeze(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
I'm almost done. Just got about five scenes to tidy up.
Re: Good Scripts by PROJECT: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
hi evryone,i will be willing to partner with anyone who has a good international standard script,we can shoot on the latest craze in town thats the red one cam,if u think we can work 2gether ,pls holla me on billingspr@yahoo.com
thanks,series stands a better chance cos we are trying to generate content for a tv station
Re: Good Scripts by steeze(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2010
@project, u sound interesting. R u based in lagos? Here's my email; xclusiveed@yahoo.com. What i have r scripts for movies. Except we could just cook up sometin 4 soaps. Here is my no 07031531777
Re: Good Scripts by Terry1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
@ all, How much does a good script cost to start with?
Re: Good Scripts by PROJECT: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2010
steeze mail me on billingspr@yahoo.com
Re: Good Scripts by oscarray: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2010
PROJECT:

hi evryone,i will be willing to partner with anyone who has a good international standard script,we can shoot on the latest craze in town thats the red one cam,if u think we can work 2gether ,pls holla me on billingspr@yahoo.com
thanks,series stands a better chance cos we are trying to generate content for a tv station
cool cool

HI EVERYONE, ANYBODY IN NEED OF ACTORS OR ACTRESSES SHOULD HALLA ME COS AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN IT, MY ADD. IS, raymond4rel@yahoo.com
Re: Good Scripts by experts: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
@project,

i have a very good story for tv production, is just that i haven't put it in script, if you can help do that or if you can get some that can,

we can work it out together

discuswithmayor@yahoo.com
Re: Good Scripts by hollypetex(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2010
i have written almost 20 scripts which i am ready to sell to anyone with good price, so stop making noise with just one script tha you have. i can write a standard script in just a day, can you do that?
Re: Good Scripts by kokouda: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ HOLLYPETX, DID YOU COME HERE TO EMBARRASS PEOPLE OF ADVERTISE YOURSELF, ONLY YOUR NAME SOUNDS VERY UNCREATIVE AND LOOKS LIKE WAT YOU CHOOSE WITHIN 5-SECS, I WONDER WHAT SCRIPTS YOU WROTE IN A DAY WILL LOOK LIKE!
Re: Good Scripts by hollypetex(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Guy i'm not embarrassing anyone i'm just trying to advertise my products, my real name is peter i just choose hollypetex as a username. Script writing is not something u can just wake up over night and start, it's a talent and that is wat i've got lots of talents.
Re: Good Scripts by hollypetex(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
It's not an embarrassment but if it is them i'm very sorry, i was just trying to advertise my own products, as 4 hollypetex well its just a username my real name is peter, script writing is a talent and not something you can wake up one morning and start writing, my saying that i can write a script in a day is a talent and that is just the truth, so please don't misunderstand me.
Re: Good Scripts by ajekpaks(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2010
kokouda abi na Krokodie, yer name's also scary bro. you're harsh on the young man though,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Arinze’s Wife Is Pregnant / Hard Nut - A Must Watch Soap Opera (sponsors Needed Urgently) / hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.