Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

The 5ps - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 5ps (350 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5ps by 2onymontana(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2017
Studying any form of marketing modules, one will often come across the use of many marketing
abbrieviations, theories or acronyms, like the 4Ps (Price Product Promotion and Place), CTA (Call to action), KPI (Key performance indicator) ROI (Return on investment) and so many other marketing jargon like that..referred to as the marketing mix.
So today I’m using a marketing mix with my own twist called the 5Ps (Prior Planing Prevents Poor performance). Need I really say anymore? the 5Ps speaks for itself, even the writers of the marketing mix and theories, put them in place to created a way for us to maximise our effectiveness in all areas of our chosen fields. The 5Ps (Prior Planing Prevents Poor performance) therefore not only applies to marketing, but the concept can be applied to all areas of our daily lives. Ever so often we hear the saying “if we fail to plan, we plan to fail”, but planning in itself doesn’t have to be some looooooooong drawn out process of some complicated blueprints for our lives, I seriously believe its simply should be about applying an adequate level of thoughts to the next step, action, process or words were about to utter, bearing strictly in mind the action were taking at that particular time and its consequences. Period!!
A daily practice of having a quiet thinking time for a few minutes to clearly outline and visualise our tasks, targets and activities for the day will undoubtedly prevent poor performances, and and allow us to put necessary things into the right order of priority. #OurDaily Dose

if it blesses you in any way Please share

www.tonywilliamss.com
www.Facebook.com/Tonywilliamms/

(1) (Reply)

FG Launches Immigration Policy To Curb Terrorism, Alien Herdsmen / Music: Kcee – Desire (prod. By Mystro) / From Made-in-aba To Make-in-aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.