Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Phone Linking Code - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Linking Code (1177 Views)

HELP ME!!! Bb Automatic Linking Contacts / Linking Twitter With Facebook Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Linking Code by akjoseph1: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2009
please all nairalanders do anyone know a code used to link a phone with yours that when the person's phone is ringing Ur own too does and you can receive the call also and you can hear their conversations
Re: Phone Linking Code by donjon: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2009
Yeah! I will give you the code, after chicken grow teeth!
Re: Phone Linking Code by akjoseph1: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2009
donjon you must be a silly fellow if your head is empty why don't you just keep off the thread you know nothing about fool
Re: Phone Linking Code by DualCore1: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
donjon:

Yeah! I will give you the code, after chicken grow teeth!

LWKMD

ak joseph:

donjon you must be a silly fellow if your head is empty why don't you just keep off the thread you know nothing about fool
Chill, he's been looking for that code for ages, like many others and knows what it feels like around here to be looking for the impossible

ak joseph:

please all nairalanders do anyone know a code used to link a phone with yours that when the person's phone is ringing your own too does and you can receive the call also and you can hear their conversations
To the best of my knowledge, there's no code like that.
Re: Phone Linking Code by puskin: 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
Problem Solved.
NEXT.
Re: Phone Linking Code by insongrata(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Ak-47, a.k.a: Joseph- de- Jaraba: I have the means to help you. I'm sure people don't know about this issue but you will need to pay for it though, after you are able to convince me that you intend to use it for only legitimate reason(s). Prove your true eagerness now and stop the wielding of ya weapon to dat fella pls. Lol
Re: Phone Linking Code by donjon: 12:09am On Dec 07, 2009
@poster,
sorry if i offended you, itz just that you sound soo stupid asking for phone tapping code in a public forum!
Criminals like you get caught easily, cos you know next 2 nothing!

Hope you get scammed while looking 4 dat code!
Btw, incase you do get the code, & you find out ur wife is shagging ur pastor, i have reserved a chalet @ yaba left 4 you!
Re: Phone Linking Code by aieromon(m): 1:23am On Dec 07, 2009
donjon:

@poster,
sorry if i offended you, itz just that you sound soo silly asking for phone tapping code in a public forum!
Criminals like you get caught easily, cos you know next 2 nothing!

Hope you get scammed while looking 4 dat code!
Btw, incase you do get the code, & you find out your wife is shagging your pastor, i have reserved a chalet @ yaba left 4 you!

grin grin grin
Re: Phone Linking Code by insongrata(m): 12:28am On Dec 08, 2009
@AK-47 mr Jo: Where you come vamus go? How come you needed something to catch ya cheating w, E and you heard of the quickest means of getting it then you scram. Please come back and have the code. But get ready for the sequels to the prying spying you intend to embark upon. Come back please. grin grin grin
Re: Phone Linking Code by donjon: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2009
What else do you expect from a decorated, 5 star loser?
Re: Phone Linking Code by akjoseph1: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2009
all you guys that have visited this thread are just meddle-some fools who meddle in wat is not their business i have told you b4 if you know nothin about this thing just don't put your stinking mouths in it i plead let those that have the code tell me
Re: Phone Linking Code by blacwizard: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2009
Classic M.U.M.U,
Re: Phone Linking Code by donjon: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
Ignorant b.uffoon!
Re: Phone Linking Code by DualCore1: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2009
ak joseph:

all you guys that have visited this thread are just meddle-some fools who meddle in wat is not their business i have told you b4 if you know nothin about this thing just don't put your stinking mouths in it i plead let those that have the code tell me
Ok, Dickweed.
Re: Phone Linking Code by DualCore1: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2009
May the biiiiitch keep fuuuuucking ur arrrse up with her cheating skillz.

God bless women!
Re: Phone Linking Code by insongrata(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2009
@AK-47 a.k.a Jo: Why you no come dey patient enough make I help you with the software you requested? You dey fear fearing? grin

Now let's take it this way: the software I've got for you will unbelieveably even your girl's picture in action when any guy's thing enters her own thing. This software you will need to place on her body or phone and any man that does anything you don't like, it will automatically begin to send you quick and fast links to view her in hot parade. How about that. But you must sheath your AK-47 b4 I give that to you. Agreed? cool
Re: Phone Linking Code by akjoseph1: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
insongrata you are a fool
Re: Phone Linking Code by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2009
Ak joseph, I'm here to tell u such a code does not exist, The only thing that can allow that actions are prying bug devices that U can plant on the phone u wish to spy upon, So it can send u a recorded message on all conversations, Or forward text messages to ur recievin device, Tell me if U want it,
Re: Phone Linking Code by insongrata(m): 10:59pm On Dec 23, 2009
@AK 47: I dodge your assault rifle sharp-sharp!!! Na you need to catch ya girl when some kind stronger man than you dey perform very real strong action on top her. If not, you wouldn't be looking for such a code to catch a cheating damsel whom you have probably placed your whole heart upon. Nonetheless, make up your mind and I will still help you out with the code despite your slowpoke behaviour. Just ask me with humility, even in secret and I shall you catch her when she's performing a sucking action you would wish it were you. Good luck mr. AK 47 aka Joseph.
Re: Phone Linking Code by tunamania(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2009
o boy i just dey stroll,u guys r overkilling this dude,dude i don't know if what u asked for is possible for now even if it is u'd have to put the code in the 2 phones,nairaland is not the best place for this try checking out some hacking sites
Re: Phone Linking Code by ebunma: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2009
@AK JO you needed a kind of call diversion exclusive to network provider and available to very few phones. This is an application used by detectives and does not available to everyone. Meanwhile you can do a call diversion on a number to your own number and set it to divert all calls when busy, note that both phones may not ring at the same time, it will be either of the two, and the diverted number must have enough credit.
Re: Phone Linking Code by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2009
I don give the guy option now, the guy nor answer me,
Re: Phone Linking Code by akjoseph1: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
lunkheads na only diamond get sense for here

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Retrieve Past Phone Records From Mtn Zain? / Any At&t Users Here? Best Phones At&t Has To Offer? / Zain Light & Mtn Indian Proxy Config

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.