Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Countries To Study And Work At The Same Time - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Countries To Study And Work At The Same Time (394 Views)

Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) / How Possible Is It To Run A Bachelor Degree And HND At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Countries To Study And Work At The Same Time by AviationWorld: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Which countries can I study and work at the same time?
i”
This is one of the many important questions students ask as they search for schools in countries far away from what they have known as ‘home’. For many students, going abroad to study can be daunting (and exciting at the same time!).
It’s important to make sure you’re fully prepared before arriving in a country so that you know exactly what’s ahead of you and can avoid any unexpected stress. Part of being fully-prepared as an international student is planning and deciding on a part-time job while schooling.
Getting a part-time job whether as a research assistant, a waiter in a bar or a movie production assistant becomes necessary in the ............... to continue reading, follow the link below

http://jakesembassy.com/2017/02/13/countries-where-you-can-study-and-work/

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Aspirants And Students For Pharmacy Thread.... / The Dental Students And Aspirant Thread / UNIOSUN To Sack Over 4,000 Students Over Non-payment Of Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.