Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help (1015 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Mpyaw: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
A friend is currently in a delima
He has two job offer one is a hotel job the other one is a factory both position are in the finance dept, to be their accounts officer
The former owe salaries(but has been in business for more than 26 years) while the later is a new organization, his major concern is that there is no future in both as they offer the same pay with no benefit of pension, allowance and others
Transport to the former is 600 a day while the later is 500.
Please advise accordingly
Re: Help by jd1986(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mpyaw:
A friend is currently in a delima
He has two job offer one is a hotel job the other one is a factory both position are in the finance dept, to be their accounts officer
The former owe salaries(but has been in business for more than 26 years) while the later is a new organization, his major concern is that there is no future in both as they offer the same pay with no benefit of pension, allowance and others
Transport to the former is 600 a day while the later is 500.
Please advise accordingly
Change Environment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help by Mpyaw: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2017
I dont get
jd1986:

Change Environment cheesy
Re: Help by Mpyaw: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
chai
Re: Help by longlife101: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Mpyaw:
chai
Hi. The is a topic I posted, on it you quoted me, I want to remove that phone number on the thread. Kindly help delete it (the quote).

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Aptitude Test For PZ / Apply For 7 New Positions At The Nigerian Bottling Company (deadline 9th March) / Vacancy!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.