Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu (1234 Views)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Weldone My President!

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by Super1Star: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ojukwus and Osus will be sad throughout today.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by jcflex(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Seriously why is issue of call or no call generating so much heat like this.

is it because PMB is on sabbatical leave. lolz

Cause i no just understand
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by dorry62(f): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by dikeigbo2(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Continue
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by sekundosekundo: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
I learnt that Buhari's mouth odour forced MR TRUMP to terminate the call.

1 Share

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by genearts(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT SLEEP TODAY HAHAHA.....
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by Sctests: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bloody lies that is not confirmed on the US website.
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by KINGwax007(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wailers...

Now...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by dukie25: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
According to zombies, Donald Trump is now the best president America ever had.

Below is picture of APC supporters jubilating when they heard Trump called Bubu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by seunmsg(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Shame on all iPods. They supported Trump with the hope that he will rescue Nnamdi Kanu and give them Biafra. Unfortunately, Trumps first call to an African leader was to president Buhari. He not only called him, he commended him, offered him support to end all form of insurgency (including Biafra) and invited him over to the white house.

Nigerian prison service better put that Kanu on suicide watch grin grin grin. This "great" news may push him to do the extreme if not properly watched.
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by SIRmanjar(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hahaha! If na true na im be say trump wan use style confirm if Nigeria still get president. smiley
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
jcflex:
Seriously why is issue of call or no call generating so much heat like this.

is it because PMB is on sabbatical leave. lolz

Cause i no just understand
Because we have many unfortunate beings, the wailing zombies, who believe the president is dead or incapacitated.

This is another dagger pierced through their heart.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by jcflex(m): 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

Because we have many unfortunate beings, the wailing zombies, who believe the president is dead or incapacitated.

Bros, you wicked small grin grin

dagger for heart, u don kill them now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by Toketimt: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
But shameless bastards claimed Buhari is dead. Could it be that Trump spoke to a dead man?

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by sekundosekundo: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

Where was Buhari when Trump called, Aso rock I guess?.
If Buhari is not incapacitated, why has he not returned to Nigeria?. I spit at some peoples stupidity.
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by vedaxcool(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Trump just raped liepob and wailing zombies with a curved knife. .. chio.

Wailing zombies now be like

Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by mesoprogress(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
We celebrate buhari speaking with Trump, yet he couldn't address Nigerians. Meaning Nigerians are not significant to him

Anyway, I take with a pinch of salt. Let it not be a case of Trumps aide speaking with Buhari's aide. I await Trump on Twitter or official statehouse news. I don't believe our brothers.
Re: Details Of Phone Conversations Between President Buhari And Trump~garba Shehu by Sctests: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
The news no dey fot fox, e no dey CNN, E no white house website (Zuma own dey there). It is only existent in propaganda kitchen of liar mohammed and other state-sponsor liars.

But the muslim zombies are rejoicing that Trump the man they love to hate called their dullard according to liar mohammed and LIARDESHINA. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 17 ‘exotic Vehicles’ Seized From Ex-customs Boss, Dikko / Epic Clapback: Between EFCC And A Nigerian Student On Twitter / Yakubu Dogara Visits HRH, Oba Michael Yusuf (the Obadofin Of Oweland, Kabba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.