Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Am Looking For A Web Developer That Can Code Very Well - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Looking For A Web Developer That Can Code Very Well (1073 Views)

Any Programmer With Proficiency In Ethereum Solidarity That Can Code An Exchange / Anybody Can </code> - Write Your First Website Easily Today / I Need A Web Developer That Has Done An Ecurrency Script Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Web Developer That Can Code Very Well by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
pls nairalanders, i need the services of an experienced web developer who is very good at coding. Send me a mail at logosclose1@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 08139632225. thank u
Re: Am Looking For A Web Developer That Can Code Very Well by user8uwa: 3:03am On Feb 14, 2017
These days there are so many money making networks both genuine and fraudulent with mouth-watering promises am sure you can name a couple.
Here is the truth, same fate awaits them all, few people will make money while majority of others will loose all or part of their money, a survey in the US shoes that only 0.4% make profit out of such investments 4 out of every 1000 will be sure not to loose, the interesting thing is that since you do not require any special skill or expertise the only determining success factor is you GET ON THE TRAIN EARLY at least be among the successful 0.4%.
Now the wisdom here is since you can't tell when most of these platforms starts why take such a huge risk joining why not create one yourself? But before thinking of creating one you must note the following:
1.You must have a robust functional web-application: What I see these days are fake unprotected websites, there is no way a poorly programmed website can handle such complex algorithms without facing problems, not to talk of security issues that is why you here that a network who could merge members in 2 days can no longer do that in weeks. Some even stoop so low to create whatsapp groups or telegrams for a multi-level network, I laugh, whoever does that has an ulterior motive.
2. You must have people or money: the word 'network' here stands for chains of investors or members as the case may be, you either have people who are loyal and willing to start a network with you each member will put in small money for setup this is preferable as they will go on to promote the network, or have a sufficient capital upfront with which you will promote the network both online and offline(use this method if you are an introvert & you have money to start with).
3. Eliminate Greed: This is one factor that has brought down good online platform, their problem is not the technology with which to serve investors, but they lack credibility and integrity, the founders have ulterior motives or most of the early investors are too greedy to reinvest. I used to say every network will crash some day but now I hold a different opinion, the solution is DISCOURAGE GREED ENCOURAGE REINVESTMENT.
Carefully follow these 3 principles then, you can build a strong investment network with happy investors both new and old.
WHO AM I TO TELL YOU ABOUT INVESTMENT NETWORK: My name is Lawrence I studied Physics/electronics and major in computational physics with strong analytical and mathematical skills, an expert in Object Oriented Programming(OOP) both with java and PHP frameworks, I closely understudied multilevel online platforms both their strengths and weaknesses and I can leverage on this knowledge also I had been involved in networking both product-based and non-product based schemes, plus am a christian (so expect truth and integrity).
Finally I must say this is a very rewarding business, a wise man said "you cant handle money and still be in need of money" every mathematician understands how numbers work and how it can make one tremendously rich, Mavro is a mathematician too bad he tainted his image.
I have created a robust and functional web application for network investments with great functionalities such as:
Members peering
Admin control
Members can request any amount
Site protection
Both members and admin protection
Database management
I am giving it out on an auction, bidding price starts as low as N50,000 auction will open on the 17th of February and 23rd of February 2017. for more questions and inquiry please send SMS or whatsapp message to (08109076869) please don't call.
Secondly if you are interested in starting an investment network you can contact me through the number above SMS or whatsapp only. Thank you.
Logosclose:
pls nairalanders, i need the services of an experienced web developer who is very good at coding. Send me a mail at logosclose1@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 08139632225. thank u
Re: Am Looking For A Web Developer That Can Code Very Well by chiwex(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
See me

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Code? / Heavy JS Powered Sites- What's Your Stake On It? / For Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.