Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Wordpress Post Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Post Template (443 Views)

Sure APK Blogger Template Free Download 2019 / How To Remove Sora Template Copyright / Download Naijaloaded Blogger Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Post Template by richardwalter: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello,

I'm going to receive some info via email ( like: name, address, job, email, etc ).
I want to make from each email I receive a post. So I need to make a standard template for the description area so that I could enter only the data that is new in each email.

The question: where can I / how can I make something like this?
Yes a table code in html I think would be an option but I don't know how to write the code for it.
Please help..!!
Thanks,,

About me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Professional explainer video examples ,one of my work
Re: Wordpress Post Template by eronwa(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hi, if i understand you correctly, you need to build a form to enable you collect some information from your website visitors. I will assume you are using a wordpress cms, if that's true then all you need to do is to install a form plugin and configure it form7 or ninja form can do the job perfectly. at https://2dtechnology.com hosting packages has an inbuilt free website builder and its 30days free trial check them out

(1) (Reply)

Help!blog Design Needed For My Blog / HOTTEST IN DEMAND!! This Is The World's Most Sought After Diploma / Why Is .ng Domains More Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.