Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

First Time Am Posting A Topic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Time Am Posting A Topic (829 Views)

How Do I Remove Or Delete A Topic / Common Errors Of First Time Applicants. / Making A Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Am Posting A Topic by dacraziest: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2007
greetings to evryone in da house .am joke by name from delta state nigeria,a female sgraduate of delta state univeristy abraka delta state,still searching for a job though.never mind my user name(dacraziest), just crazy bout muzik, thats all.
am so happy to be among great nigerian people like you.nice nice people.every one here is so helpful to one another.its actually in this forum that i got to know about diamond bank current recruitment and celtel's as well.
i really want to say a big thank you to every member of this forum, and most importantly to the owner of the nairaland forum, yu all r great people.i used to actually think to post a forum will attract a fee but i just discovered today that its for free.all thanks to the producer of this site.i also pledge to be helpful to other members just as they have been to me unknowingly, thanks all da brooos and all da lovely chicks in da house
, wink
Re: First Time Am Posting A Topic by lizzymbo: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2007
welcom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
start praying.
am also new.
bye.
Re: First Time Am Posting A Topic by niyooo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2007
Welcome to our one big happy family. cheesy
Re: First Time Am Posting A Topic by mogadishu: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
hi and welcome. pls anyone received invitation for interview from bat?

(1) (Reply)

Dpr Assessment Center / Is Ethics Put To Question In This Matter Of "gatecrashing"? / Vacancy Database Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.