Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help (589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by laidthrice(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am currently at Igoli in Ogoja Local Government area of Cross rivers state, and i am just bunking with a friend till i am done there, i need help because there is this single mother who beats her daughter like every minute, shouts at her, i cant bear it anymore especially as my friend has warned me not to interfere, but seriously i am loosing it, as i am typing this, the girl is still being beaten. she is around 8years, pls if anybody knows any agency that can help her, kindly recommend i will go and report by myself because the child is always sad and dont talk with anybody, does not mingle with other kids her age.
Re: Help by sunnymighty(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
laidthrice:
I am currently at Igoli in Ogoja Local Government area of Cross rivers state, and i am just bunking with a friend till i am done there, i need help because there is this single mother who beats her daughter like every minute, shouts at her, i cant bear it anymore especially as my friend has warned me not to interfere, but seriously i am loosing it, as i am typing this, the girl is still being beaten. she is around 8years, pls if anybody knows any agency that can help her, kindly recommend i will go and report by myself because the child is always sad and dont talk with anybody, does not mingle with other kids her age.

OP Pls go to the Ministry of Women Affairs in your state and ask for Social Welfare Dept. Explain everything to them.

1 Like

Re: Help by laidthrice(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
sunnymighty:

OP Pls go to the Ministry of Women Affairs in your state and ask for Social Welfare Dept. Explain everything to them.
thanks will do that ASAP

(1) (Reply)

A Story : Happily Ever After (must Read) / Top Tibetan Monk Abandons Monkhood For Marriage / UNBELIEVABLE !! 1-year-old Ran Over Twice By Reversing Car, Survives Unharmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.