Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,777 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (553 Views)

Why Domainking Is The Best Hosting Company In Nigeria / Please Report Bvn Scam Numbers And Let's Educate And Warn Others About It / How Authentic Is Domainking.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bestspoke: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: . by cyrielo(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2017
Nairaland cannot confirm your claims hence cannot choose to lose a few bucks because of poor services rendered to you. It's just like telling AIT not to allow GLO advertise on their platform because of their crappy internet service. that said the least you can do is to inform people about their poor service and watch them reply to your thread.
Re: . by Notime4drama: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Guys this is true they take money and dont activate domains.i wont call someone scam that easily over how much but something is really wrong
Re: . by bestspoke: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2017
cyrielo:
Nairaland cannot confirm your claims hence cannot choose to lose a few bucks because of poor services rendered to you. It's just like telling AIT not to allow GLO advertise on their platform because of their crappy internet service. that said the least you can do is to inform people about their poor service and watch them reply to your thread.

Bros this is not all about crappy services...this is about taking money without getting what was paid for....and in this case, I'm referring to new sign ups clicking the banners....Something should be done to get their attention!

They have an official thread which has been filled with complains for the past 2weeks https://www.nairaland.com/1959505/domainkingng-thread/44

@ Notime4drama, keenlyminded you are not alone

WELL THIS THREAD IS ENOUGH TO WARN PEOPLE

STAY AWAY FROM DOMAINKING FOR NOW
Re: . by igorekpengmail: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Well, Let me help you out with internet services.....

Google up broadbased nigeria.

Andsee history of our clients..

Maybe you can call me on 07057686385

(1) (Reply)

I Just Logged Into My Domainking Cpanel / Can Someone Receive Usa Adsense Payment With Payoneer / What Is Nairaland Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.