Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? (4894 Views)

Photo: When Your Barber Is From Another Planet / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo) / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by pojutime(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hi All,
Can anyone please recommend good barbers in Lagos who know their onions. I mean barbers in the category of Next in Yaba. Please guys and babes lets know where you cut your hair with those lovely finishings (friction). The barbers in most areas are crap; they don't have the slightest idea of what cutting/friction is about. I've tried many but they've all disappointed me.
I need to know barbers in Somolu, Gbagada, Pedro, Palmgrove, Ilupeju, Obanikoro, Island (not v/i or lekki) apart from Yaba.
I know i can count on you guys to bail me out. I'm tired of patronizing mediocre.

Cheers.
Re: Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by pojutime(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2007
People please help me out. I'm really serious about this.

I know I can count on you.

Cheers.
Re: Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by naijacutee(f): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2007
I don't know whether they still exist or not but Choices in Yaba used to be pretty good.
Re: Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by waleleader(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2007
naijacutee:

I don't know whether they still exist or not but Choices in Yaba used to be pretty good.

Choices died sinceĀ  grin grin grin

it still exists i think but its not as good as it was in the nineties
Re: Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by naijacutee(f): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2007
walelead:

Choices died since grin grin grin

it still exists i think but its not as good as it was in the nineties

embarassedOh I see!!! I need to wake up into the new (?) millenium
Re: Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by pojutime(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2007
Guess its still Next @ Yaba or what do you think? But I'm sure they are some not-so-popular ones in every area.
Re: Where Are The Good Barber Shops In Lagos? by pojutime(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2007
Guess What? I finally found what I was looking for. I think the best adverts for barbers are their customers heads. I went for a shave yesterday @ my regular barbers place and I met this guys who accompanied his friend for a haircut. While his friend's hair was being cut, he kept on admiring himself in the mirror and making jest of his friend and the barber saying the haircut couldn't be half as tight (cool) as his. He even went on to compare himself with the Koko master (D'Banj). At this point, I had to take a closer look at what made him so confident and was I impresed? I had to ask him (even in the presence of my barber) where he cut his hair and it happened to be at the end of the same street where the barber's shop was located. Can you imagine? I still shaved there but next time you know where I'll go. My current barber uses a shop but the place I was directed to is a wooden kiosk. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Unique Ankara/fabric Accessories By Virgy Exquisite / Native Wears For Both Sexes / September Buttocks Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Booty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.