Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bits - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bits (272 Views)

Environment In Bits / Chips, Bits & Bytes To Revolutionize Education With Robust E-learning Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bits by pojomatics(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
I was combing through the internet and I stumbled into A LAMENTATION of a young Man who lost a huge amount of money into a ponzi scheme. He also lamented on how he has lost the trust of his friends since he introduced them to a 'bad' business ventures.

The truth being said, I have experienced something similar to this-- but I will keep the ordeal to myself till the right time comes...

Just before you 'invest' your money into any business venture, a question you would want to ask you self is this: IS THE BUSINESS VENTURE RELIABLE? Just because a few people got profit from it doesn't make it reliable... How long has it being? Has it stood the test of time? These answers should not be dished out in a hurry. It requires you to sit down and think. There is difference between TAKING RISK AND TAKING A CALCULATE RISK.

Have you lost money to any scheme? how did you feel after the loss?

You can send your answers to www.facebook.com/pojomatics
Do well to drop your comment on the above article...

# BITS

POJOMATICS
Writer, Speaker and KMB Expert
www.facebook.com/pojomatics
www.Pojomatics..com
08134685033(Watsapp Only)
08074410053(Calls and Texts Only)

(1) (Reply)

Application Forms For Placement Into The Halls Of Residence / ICT Expert Advise Needed! / Education Gradual Decline In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.