Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .... (1554 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by tunjilomo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .... by RoyalBlak007: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
♤Good question!

♤very good

1 Like

Re: .... by tunjilomo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Good question!

♤very good
Let me see if someone can answer the good question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by fowosh: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am also waiting. with biblical proof
Re: .... by zzzzy: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
God, "heaven and earth" was the Hebrew conception of the universe, you should read up some commentaries on that.
By the way

For all things were created by him, and all things exist through him and for him. To God be the glory for ever! Amen.
Romans 11:36 GNB
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Seeing as earth is the only important planet and only humans are going to heaven you wonder why a god created 200 billion planets in the milky way and 100billion galaxies, surely would have just been more efficient to make the 1.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
the medieval men who wrote the bible don't know about existence of other planets talkless of the fact that there are over 150 moons in the cosmos, if god created the world in seven days, is it earth measurement of days because planet venus 1 day is earth 243 days while a day in Saturn is just 9 hour+ on earth, so whose measurement is the bible using

3 Likes

Re: .... by tunjilomo(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
the medieval men who wrote the bible don't know about existence of other planets talkless of the fact that there are over 150 moons in the cosmos, if god created the world in seven days, is it earth measurement of days because planet venus 1 day is earth 243 days while a day in Saturn is just 9 hour+ on earth, so whose measurement is the bible using
We can't really blame them,they were just following their inspirations.
Re: .... by iSpirit1(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2017
tunjilomo:
Please anyone who has answer to my question should answer me politely.

Who created the other parts of the universe and why is the heaven and earth so much emphasized in the religious books.
The Bible gives an answer to that clearly.

John 1:1-3 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

ALL THINGS (THE UNIVERSE) WERE CREATED BY HIM (GOD).

1 Like

Re: .... by oaroloye(m): 1:36am On Feb 25, 2017
SHALOM!

tunjilomo:

Who created the other parts of the universe and why is the heaven and earth so much emphasized in the religious books.

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

Otherwise, you will be enslaved by people who will do all your thinking for you.

That is what has happened in the Big-for-Nothing Churches.

To illustrate, don't you know know many people from these Churches already?

None of them were able to answer your silly questions for you, were they?

Therefore, those Churches are worthless!

1. THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT OTHER PARTS OF THE UNIVERSE WERE CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

2. IF THERE WERE ANOTHER CREATOR WHO CREATED OTHER PARTS OF THE UNIVERSE, INFORMATION ON THEIR IDENTITY WOULD BE COMPKETELY USELESS TO YOU.

3. HEAVEN, WHERE OUR CREATOR IS, AND OUR SAVIOUR HAS PREPARED A PLACE FOR US, AND THE EARTH WHERE WE LIVE ARE OUR BUSINESS TO KNOW ABOUT: TALKING ABOUT OTHER PLACES MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

4. THE OYINBOS HAVE COMPLETELY LIED ABOUT "THE UNIVERSE."
CONCAVE EARTH.

STEVEN CHRISTOPHER'S CONCAVE EARTH COMPILATION. (7 hours 51 mins!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdXYMhN5YFM

DYSON SPHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IoG2qi6E0

FLAT EARTH.

200 PROOFS THE EARTH IS NOT A SPINNING BALL, by Eric DuBay. (2 hours!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79Hj8XUNFM

THE FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY DOCUMENTARY, by Eric DuBay. (1 hour 29 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFjG4jpUhQI

FLAT EARTH - THE BEST INTERVIEW YET, Eric DuBay. (2 hours 35 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtIcL4JVPY
Re: .... by niyihawking(m): 1:53am On Feb 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Otherwise, you will be enslaved by people who will do all your thinking for you.

1. THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT OTHER PARTS OF THE UNIVERSE WERE CREATED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

2. IF THERE WERE ANOTHER CREATOR WHO CREATED OTHER PARTS OF THE UNIVERSE, INFORMATION ON THEIR IDENTITY WOULD BE COMPKETELY USELESS TO YOU.

3. HEAVEN, WHERE OUR CREATOR IS, AND OUR SAVIOUR HAS PREPARED A PLACE FOR US, AND THE EARTH WHERE WE LIVE ARE OUR BUSINESS TO KNOW ABOUT: TALKING ABOUT OTHER PLACES MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

CONCAVE EARTH.

DYSON SPHERE.

FLAT EARTH.

what the bullshit are you typing huh?

3 Likes

Re: .... by tunjilomo(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Seriously,no bible quoter wanna mention why earth is only refered to mainly and no other planet is mentioned in the religious books.
Let's solve the mystery and stop mystifying it because of fear.
Re: .... by geoworldedu: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2017
tunjilomo:

According to Otem's book, God Almighty, the father of Yahweh, Allah and other gods created the universe with a Big Bang. He is the Universe himself. His children like Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Odin are the possessors of part of him. None of them created any part of God the Universe, though almost all of them claimed to be the creators of heaven and earth.

Wilgrea7 , Otem, how will you guys answer the OP's question?
Re: .... by tunjilomo(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2017
oaroloye,there is no need to post videos made by the oyinbo liars,you could just buy a telescope to see if there are other planets or not and for your flat earth whatever,go borrow a secondary school geography textbook and analyse the parts talking about the earth and proofs that the earth is spherical.

1 Like

Re: .... by johnydon22(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2017
geoworldedu:
According to Otem's book, God Almighty, the father of Yahweh, Allah and other gods created the universe with a Big Bang. He is the Universe himself. His children like Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Odin are the possessors of part of him. None of them created any part of God the Universe, though almost all of them claimed to be the creators of heaven and earth.

Wilgrea7 , Otem, how will you guys answer the OP's question?
it's amazing how this makes more sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by johnydon22(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2017
tunjilomo:

the question itself is misplaced by the usage of the word "who"

because by saying "who" you have established what the answer to your question must be, you have established that the answer must fall within the confines of "who" there is no established knowledge that the universal causality must come from a "person" therefore "who"

by using "who" you have narrowed the reach of your answer and therefore limited the question and depth of it's answers.

a more correct word for usage would have been "how" the universe came to be then the question is open to all possible answers and outcomes, depth and meaning.

4 Likes

Re: .... by oaroloye(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2017
SHALOM!

tunjilomo:
oaroloye,there is no need to post videos made by the oyinbo liars,you could just buy a telescope to see if there are other planets or not

THIS IS MY POINT EXACTLY!

You CANNOT buy a Telescope, and see the things NASA claims to see in the sky!

I NEVER SAID THAT THERE ARE NO PLANETS.

NO ONE IS SAYING THAT.

The Last Resort of ILLUMINATI GATEKEEPERS is to EXAGGERATE the Argument, in order to make it seem ridiculous, in order to DISMISS it.

WE SAY THAT THE PLANETS ARE NOT WHAT WE ARE TOLD THEY ARE.

Also, when they tell us that they SENT A PROBE to a Planet, THEY ARE ALWAYS LYING.

They either never went there, or THOSE ARE NOT THE PICTURES they got.

There is currently NO PROOF that they have EVER been to "DEEP SPACE'" with MANNED or UNMANNED Spacecraft.

Never mind about videos made by Oyinbo LIARS- which I have never posted links to- HOW ABOUT THE ONES BY NASA?

Where they use SPECIAL LENSES to MAKE the Horizon LOOK curved?

Where someone claims to be in OUTER SPACE, in his SPACE SUIT- but the GAUNTLETS are NOT BALLOONED at the fingers- enabling him to twiddle with small gadgets and parts?

What about when an Astronot (sic) DROPPED HIS TOOLBAG- and it FELL DOWNWARD, and BOUNCED on the FAKE EARTH MODEL beneath them?

What about the NASA SPACEWALK VIDEOS, where BUBBLES come out- proving that they were FAKING IT IN A SWIMMING POOL?

What about the INTERNATIONAL FAKESTATION video, where some worker in a SCUBA SUIT accidentally appeared at a window?

WHY DON'T YOU MENTION ALL THAT, GATEKEEPER?

and for your flat earth whatever,go borrow a secondary school geography textbook and analyse the parts talking about the earth and proofs that the earth is spherical.

DID YOU FAIL ENGLISH COMPREHENSION?

I SAID that YOU CANNOT DO THAT as an ADULT.

When we were LITTLE KIDS, they told us RIDICULOUS FABLES- and MADE us CRAM them.

Now, as ADULTS, when we look at those SO-CALLED PROOFS with MATURED MINDS, we become SHOCKED at the LIES we swallowed.

If the Earth orbits the Sun, why is it not NOON at MIDNIGHT, and MIDNIGHT at 12am, at SIX-MONTHS' intervals?

It is because WE DON'T orbit the Sun!

If there are so many proofs in a Secondary School Atlas, WHY CAN'T YOU TELL US EVEN ONE OF THEM?

See how WORTHLESS your SO-CALLED EDUCATION is?

Re: .... by jonbellion(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

CONCAVE EARTH.

DYSON SPHERE.

FLAT EARTH.

you are obviously two centuries behind in your reasoning
Stop promoting pseudo- scientific nonsense
You always post incredibly long posts with little or no value or common sense
Flat earth nonsense in 2017 undecided
This is basic calculus and Euclidean geometry
Just as calculus is used to zoom infinately on slopes to get a straight line small sections of large surfaces would obviously and always look flat to little creatures that crawl upon it
Lol
No wonder you're a creationist smiley

1 Like

Re: .... by lepasharon(f): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
tunjilomo:

Jebus
Re: .... by Martinez19(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
johnydon22:
the question itself is misplaced by the usage of the word "who"

because by saying "who" you have established what the answer to your question must be, you have established that the answer must fall within the confines of "who" there is no established knowledge that the universal causality must come from a "person" therefore "who"

by using "who" you have narrowed the reach of your answer and therefore limited the question and depth of it's answers.

a more correct word for usage would have been "how" the universe came to be then the question is open to all possible answers and outcomes, depth and meaning.

I am impressed Johnny. You are not far from the thinking prowess of nobel prize winners in physics and chemistry or that of pulitzer winners.
Re: .... by oaroloye(m): 5:07am On Feb 26, 2017
SHALOM!

jonbellion:
you are obviously two centuries behind in your reasoning
Stop promoting pseudo- scientific nonsense

I completed my Ordinary Level Education, but was prevented from completing Advanced Level Education, because I became a Born Again Christian, and my family denied me sponsorship, and lied about why they were doing it.

They could not, however, stop me from learning.

You always post incredibly long posts with little or no value or common sense

My Posts utilize the space given: there is nothing "incredible" about that.

Value as determined by the reader is not always reliable.

Our Lord Yahshua preached explicitly on that topic.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

MY GOSPEL TEACHINGS CAN HAVE LITTLE OR NO VALUE TO AN ATHEIST.

That does not mean that they are of no value.

If you are allergic to Groundnuts, as very many Oyinbos are, that does not give you the right to declare Groundnuts "OF LITTLE OR NO VALUE.," when it is YOUR Physiology that is flawed, and cannot assimilate nor tolerate them.

Flat earth nonsense in 2017 undecided

IF FLAT EARTH IS "NONSENSE," WHY CAN'T YOU SHOW WHY IT IS NONSENSE?

I do not myself believe in FLAT EARTH- I believe in CONCAVE EARTH, that we live in the INSIDE SURFACE of a SPHERE, some 10,000 miles in diameter, based on SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, which is presented in the videos.

You ridicule the videos without addressing any of the information they contain.

If you have proof that the Earth we live on is a CONVEX SPHERE, why don't you TELL US WHAT THAT IS?

This is the 21st Century, and any such information can easily be copied and pasted- so that: "GO AND READ A TEXTBOOK!" merely proves that you are IGNORANT and LYING, because you have no such evidence to show

This is basic calculus and Euclidean geometry

So we are to believe that you are a "BIG BOY," because you can "blow the grammar" of "CALCULUS" "EUCLUD," and "GEOMETRY," which most people present, myself included, have at best just rudimentary Knowledge.

Just as calculus is used to zoom infinately on slopes to get a straight line small sections of large surfaces would obviously and always look flat to little creatures that crawl upon it
Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculus

CALCULUS HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH PROVING THE SHAPE OF THE EARTH.

Your use of the term is merely DECEPTION.

"EUCLIDIAN GEOMETRY" does NOT prove that the Earth is a Convex Sphere.

This was proven about a hundred years ago by a "Religious Nut" named CYRUS TEED, who performed a series of precise measurements which skeptical scientists were unable to refute, that proved that the Earth was CONCAVE.

[quote[b]]No wonder you're a creationist smiley[[/b]/quote]

ALL WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, TO KNOW HOW MUCH VALUE YOUR WORDS HAVE OR NOT, IS THAT YOU DENY THAT GOD CREATED THE EARTH, AND EVERYTHING IN IT.

The Atheist Agenda, as publicized by THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, and THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES, is to REDUCE the World Population to a "SUSTAINABLE" 500 MILLION .

KILLING everyone who BELIEVES IN GODS would achieve that aim neatly.

1 Like

Re: .... by plaetton: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2017
LightandDarkness:
Seeing as earth is the only important planet and only humans are going to heaven you wonder why a god created 200 billion planets in the milky way and 100billion galaxies, surely would have just been more efficient to make the 1.
Lol.

What a terrible waste of real estate.
I mean, look at Jupiter in our solar neighborhood. It is 800 times the size of the earth.
Re: .... by plaetton: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2017
iSpirit1:
The Bible gives an answer to that clearly.

John 1:1-3 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

ALL THINGS (THE UNIVERSE) WERE CREATED BY HIM (GOD).

The very fact that you referred to this God as a " him" ought to pinch you a little that his existence is a contradiction.

First of all, there is no 'him' without a corresponding ' her'.
Anything that doesn't incorporate the feminine quality or attributes cannot create or recreate.

Therefore, a male creator god is already a misnomer and contradiction.

Secondly, who created God, or , from whence comes God ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victorious Prayers And Prophetic Declarations.. Download It For Free / Invitation To Higher Life Conference Port Harcourt With Pastor Chris / What's The Essence Of Noah's Flood, When Eventually Evil Will Persist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.