Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

closed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / closed! (1898 Views)

A Room (toilet And Bathroom Attached) To Let At Ikorodu (50k)!!! / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed! by Lifeisunfair: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2017
Re: closed! by oloriStella: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2017
My candid advice, just manage were you are till you secure a job and moreover, don't just search for a job, ponder on a business you can do, no matter how small, apply for organisations to work as an intern, or for small allowances.

And mind you, jobs can be gotten anywhere, I am a living witness, it is favour with God on your side!

4 Likes

Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
oloriStella:
My candid advice, just manage were you are till you secure a job and moreover, don't just search for a job, ponder on a business you can do, no matter how small, apply for organisations to work as an intern, or for small allowances.

And mind you, jobs can be gotten anywhere, I am a living witness, it is favour with God on your side!

Thanks. But l may loose myself managing where l am. I don't have money for business and also apply as interns in organizations. Now l know what to do. l am giving up on Lagos job search and returning to my state. As you said, God's favor can be gotten anywhere.
Re: closed! by pweetiedee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifeisunfair:
Please nairalanders, l really need your help with possible suggestions and locations to rent a room. I am barely 4 months old in Lagos and l am looking for a room to rent in other to continue my job search. I have been squatting here and there and is really affecting my sanity as a lady. l just need a place where I can easily access the Lekki-VI area as it seems to be the job hub. Also, l don't have enough money. Would have preferred a one room self contained house, however small but would now go for a room in a public place preferably but not limited to Ado and Ajah area.
Please, nairalanders help me out.

its not only lekki or vi u can get a job na. are u still in Lagos?
Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

its not only lekki or vi u can get a job na. are u still in Lagos?

l know but most interview invitations come from those areas. l am still in Lagos but will probably go back.
Re: closed! by pweetiedee(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lifeisunfair:

l know but most interview invitations come from those areas. l am still in Lagos but will probably go back.

pm.me
Re: closed! by Gistboy: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
You dnt have to give up on Lagos job search. Patient is the key. my advice is for you to be patient and accept any offer no matter how small it is and start from there. Regarding the accommodation issue, to rent a house in lag isn't cheap especially the area u prefer. so I suggest u continue to manage where u are but if u insist on renting an apartment, u may consider outskirts of Lagos island. at least house is cheaper on mainland.
I know a lot of people that lives in mainland but work in VI, lekki etc. so u can rent an apartment on mainland but be using someone's island address when applying for job. don't forget to drop your qualifications here in case if someone whishes to help u.
good luck and never give up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: closed! by samblaks(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
The suggestions so far are reasonable. In addition, I will equally suggest that you try and connect with your political representatives at the federal level. Many have been assisted in getting jobs through their offices. I feel and equally know what you are going through my dear sister, cos I was once there. But remember that patience and prayer are required as you keep applying. Hoping to hear your testimonies soon.
Re: closed! by Heshei: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Squatting ain Lagos isn't actually a crime but for how long is the main thing here esp. being a lady.

May you receive divine assistance and speedy intervention that will change your story till everyone shouts glory!!!

1 Like

Re: closed! by seunoni34(m): 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Try & get an apartment around Yaba/bariga /owironshoki axis cos they're close to island. And again, if you get a job you'll still need money to transport & feed yourself till you get your first salary. And tbh, if you don't have some little money you can't survive the cost of transport here, also there are jobs on the mainland, search the Internet very well. Mainland has more jobs than island. Just that, the pay on island is more (due to high cost of living) so it's almost the same thing. The choice is yours. I wish you the best in your endeavors, I pray all will be a story at the end. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

pm.me
Done
Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
pweetiedee:

pm.me
Done
Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Gistboy:
You dnt have to give up on Lagos job search. Patient is the key. my advice is for you to be patient and accept any offer no matter how small it is and start from there. Regarding the accommodation issue, to rent a house in lag isn't cheap especially the area u prefer. so I suggest u continue to manage where u are but if u insist on renting an apartment, u may consider outskirts of Lagos island. at least house is cheaper on mainland.
I know a lot of people that lives in mainland but work in VI, lekki etc. so u can rent an apartment on mainland but be using someone's island address when applying for job. don't forget to drop your qualifications here in case if someone whishes to help u.
good luck and never give up

Thanks for your input. Some agents quotations concerning houses on the mainland is same as on the island. Made enquiries around onipanu and ajegunle.
Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
samblaks:
The suggestions so far are reasonable. In addition, I will equally suggest that you try and connect with your political representatives at the federal level. Many have been assisted in getting jobs through their offices. I feel and equally know what you are going through my dear sister, cos I was once there. But remember that patience and prayer are required as you keep applying. Hoping to hear your testimonies soon.

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried that once and it didn't work out. Will try again.
Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Heshei:
Squatting ain Lagos isn't actually a crime but for how long is the main thing here esp. being a lady.

May you receive divine assistance and speedy intervention that will change your story till everyone shouts glory!!!

Amen and thank you for understanding my plight.
Re: closed! by Lifeisunfair: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
seunoni34:
Try & get an apartment around Yaba/bariga /owironshoki axis cos they're close to island. And again, if you get a job you'll still need money to transport & feed yourself till you get your first salary. And tbh, if you don't have some little money you can't survive the cost of transport here, also there are jobs on the mainland, search the Internet very well. Mainland has more jobs than island. Just that, the pay on island is more (due to high cost of living) so it's almost the same thing. The choice is yours. I wish you the best in your endeavors, I pray all will be a story of the end. Good luck

Thank you Sir.
Re: closed! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
com and stay in my house

1 Like

Re: closed! by samblaks(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
Taking you CV to their offices in National Assembly, Abuja seems to be more potent.
Re: closed! by Babaflenjor: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
if u still in Lagos and u dont mind anyehere i have a vacant room in a three bedroom apartment but the location is far from where u wanted. the appartment is along LASU Isheri road i live with my wife only in the appartment the room is big and with seperate bathroom and toilet if u are interested or anyone interested but must be a responsible lady or single mother thanks
Re: closed! by Imoksp(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hi.i hav a place u can manage around off addo road if u dont mind.u can cal me or send an sms to 08165807578. Ok
Lifeisunfair:
Please nairalanders, l really need your help with possible suggestions and locations to rent a room. I am barely 4 months old in Lagos and l am looking for a room to rent in other to continue my job search. I have been squatting here and there and is really affecting my sanity as a lady. l just need a place where I can easily access the Lekki-VI area as it seems to be the job hub. Also, l don't have enough money. Would have preferred a one room self contained house, however small but would now go for a room in a public place preferably but not limited to Ado and Ajah area.
Please, nairalanders help me out.

(1) (Reply)

Masive Recruitment At Nigerian Railway Cooperation / Atlantic International University Recruitment For An Admissions Representative / Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.