Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Please Help Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Her (485 Views)

Can Anyone Help Her? / Help Her To Win This Contest With Your Likes, Please.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Her by oshorstan(f): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2017
SAVE A SOUL.
My name is Corper Stan, with Oshorstan as handle, A serving corp member at Ondo state. I speak on behalf of this young brilliant chap, we has been facing life bellows. Please I trust God to help her through you. This is her story:

My dear friends, I write this to seek help from your kind hearts. I am promise. A final year student of Delta State Polytechnic. My family background doesn't permit anyone to go to school. But against all odds, I have struggled over the years to be a graduate.
But as it is now, there are lots of challenges as I find it hard to feed, let alone ; pay my school fees.
This is my final year in school and I would not like to drop out again.
I humbly solicit for funds so I complete the final stage of my academic pursuit. The whole issue has really affected my academic performance and I have a semester left to make amends. As it is, nobody is willing to help for free as my supposed "helpers" are asking for compensation in return which I cannot do.
My exams are ongoing. But I write everyday under pressure because the bursar collects my answer booklet and delays me outside the exam hall for over 20minutes. To the extent that when I get back into the hall, I'll be too broken-down to write.
Dear friends, I plead with you all to help a sister in need.
May the good Lord reward you all. Amen. You can reach Her through me on 07019369471. God bless u
Re: Please Help Her by ifenes(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Scam.

I have sent money to you twice I think, but you are a fraud. You should prays to your god,why bother humans. After all he never fails. What you are doing is not right, very dishonest. You keep using different accounts, why?
Re: Please Help Her by enshy: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
ifenes:
Scam.

I have sent money to you twice I think, but you are a fraud. You should prays to your god,why bother humans. After all he never fails. What you are doing is not right, very dishonest. You keep using different accounts, why?
If OP is a fraud, he is not one of us.
Everyone claims he is of God but 'by their fruits we know them'
By his fruits, he isnt one of us..Xtians are not beggars for 'our sufficiency is of God'...
A Xtian is one that has repented, confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as Lord and Personal Saviour and for his needs he believes 'God is a rewarder of them that deligently seek him'
Once again OP isnt one of us! We are the sheep of his pasture!! He feeds us!!! As a family, we feed ourselves too as he provides for the more abundant!
Re: Please Help Her by hopefulLandlord: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2017
ifenes:
Scam.

wow!
Re: Please Help Her by ifenes(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
enshy:

If OP is a fraud, he is not one of us.
Everyone claims he is of God but 'by their fruits we know them'
By his fruits, he isnt one of us..Xtians are not beggars for 'our sufficiency is of God'...
A Xtian is one that has repented, confessed his sins and accepted Jesus as Lord and Personal Saviour and for his needs he believes 'God is a rewarder of them that deligently seek him'
Once again OP isnt one of us! We are the sheep of his pasture!! He feeds us!!! As a family, we feed ourselves too as he provides for the more abundant!

Why don't you caution him then. You know people are naturally compationate, they will help a fellow human in most cases. No Christian should beg since your god provides everything. He is not one of you? Who does he belong to, the devil?
Re: Please Help Her by enshy: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
ifenes:

Why don't you caution him then. You know people are naturally compationate, they will help a fellow human in most cases. No Christian should beg since your god provides everything. He is not one of you? Who does he belong to, the devil?
My dear, check your posts well. You accused OP of fraud.
If OP is a fraud, he cant be a Xtian. He is not of God nd who he belongs to is left for him.
However, xtians dont worship god but God!
All Im saying is dont join OP with the Xtian God if you know OP is a fraud! I shouldnt caution him cos I dont know him. You know him cos you have helped him twice, you caution and I support.
Regardless of opposing views on other issues, if OP is a fraud, Ill support we shut him up..He shouldnt come here to defraud people as other sincere people might need this platform later to get help.
Once again Xtians aint beggars, our sufficiency is of God!
Re: Please Help Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
ifenes:

Sir,
People claim all sorts of stuff. Lots of people claim Christianity only as a means to an end. You have people with no conscience in every religion...or no religion. They prey on people's generosity and kindness...
Cause someone says he/she is a Christian means absolutely nothing. Look at the life of that person. What comes out of his/her mouth? Does the person lie? How does he/she treat people? What kind of characteristics (forgiving, kind, humble, courteous, not boastful...etc) does the person display on a daily basis?
Out of over 8 billion people on this planet, you have to know that everyone isn't "legit". For every honest person..there is a dishonest person.
People "scam" 24/7..weekly..monthly.. and yearly...on what they believe are unsuspecting folks. That's not Christ' spirit.
It's happened to me before....but sometimes I bless the person anyway...knowing that God sees all.
And "if" this person claims to be of Christ and is deliberately and constantly doing dishonest things...then sorry to say but his spirit is of the enemy.
Re: Please Help Her by oshorstan(f): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
ifenes:
Scam.

Sent money to who??
You're drunk

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Pastor Adeboye Childhood Home / Kingdom Voice Ministries Int'l / Why There Won’t Be Marriage In Eternity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.