Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

No Post - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Post (674 Views)

Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. / Chevron/nnpc Scholarship List Of Awardees 2011/2012 / Mtn Nigeria Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Post by CHADASHU(m): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2009
Deleted
Re: No Post by Obinoscopy(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2009
I'll look for the Newspaper but I don't know if I can still find it.
If you are in school, I'll advise you go to the library and ask for The Guardian (Nov 12, 2009)
Also you can also make a post on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-309902.0.html
Someone there might be able to help.
Finally check the address you used during the application, they should have sent a congratulatory letter to them, although it is possible that the letter is stuck somewhere due to our poor postal service system. Anyway, best of luck!
Re: No Post by pongwa(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2009
call me on monday i will tell u where to get it in ife

(1) (Reply)

We Nigerian Student Need A Dedicated Forum / Correct Your English Here / Almighty Waec+pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.