Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Automatic Pumping Machine Control - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Automatic Pumping Machine Control (1754 Views)

Power Your Iron, Freezer, AC, Pumping Machine With Small Generator / sold / Pumping Machine Generator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Pumping Machine Control by cbyoma: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Smart Pump

Imagine going to work or sleeping at night with the rest of mind that your water pump can come ON and OFF by itself; No more worries of not pumping water at the appropriate time or water pouring out of the tank when full. Our reliable and durable smart pump is here at your service so you too can live the smart life. No more empty tank because no one was available to turn ON the water pump or water pouring out of the tank and flooding the compound because no one is available to turn it OFF. You can also have the luxury of seeing the water level inside your tank through a screen in real time.
With Smart Pump you are rest assured of water pump coming ON and OFF appropriately with protection from power surge (i.e low or high voltage).

Smart Pump device turns ON the pumping machine when the water level in the tank is low and turns the machine OFF when full. You can also see the water level from the device screen.

Re: Automatic Pumping Machine Control by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Auto pumping machines has been around for ages, there's a floating ball inserted inside the tank which activates the machine when water level becomes too low. Which one come be this one again?

Scam everywhere angry
Re: Automatic Pumping Machine Control by 4X4: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
NICE PRODUCT
Re: Automatic Pumping Machine Control by stpat1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
ucsparks:
Auto pumping machines has been around for ages, there's a floating ball inserted inside the tank which activates the machine when water level becomes too low. Which one come be this one again?

Scam everywhere angry

If you are not conversant with the technology why not just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Automatic Pumping Machine Control by adrusa: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
When you see Made in Nigeria with German Experience, you know someone is trying to scam someone. What does the nonsense "German experience" mean? Emeka in Salvation Army road in Ibadan has been coupling this thing for me since way back and the guy no even get Ghana experience.
Re: Automatic Pumping Machine Control by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
everyone quoting me here should please buy, test the product and prove me wrong before disturbing me biko angry

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo t430, core i5, 500gb HD, 4gb Ram / Red Iphone 8plus Brand New 220k / Lenovo Thinkpad 480 Corei5,8gb,8th Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.