Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,949 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

X - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / X (593 Views)

GHW Participants! Pls Let Us Be Honest With Ourselves / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

X by unapologetic: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2017
X
Re: X by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 06, 2017
unapologetic:
Alot of article has been circulating Nairaland about GHW crash. I'm here to give my own humble opinion.

It's true that ghw has been facing alot of challenges recently and i would attribute this problem to the fact that most of it's members joined the likes of loopers and co due to the huge roi they get within a few days.

Ghw like every other ponzi scheme will reach its death someday, but im amazed at the way ghw member have been pledging heavily on the platform in order to support it's continuity. with my own estimation, the platform will still survive another 2 to 4 months ( could be longer) it on depends on ghw members.

Everyone wants to be heard and ive been reading alot of articles portrarying ponzi schemes as a dangerous sin..i would like to ask everyone who has been preaching against it to tell me if he/she has not commited a sin within the past 24hrs.

To everyone trying to crash ponzi website due to their own personal selfish reasons, i pray the sweat and loss you will cause every victim will chase you to your grave.

Im indifferent about ponzi scheme but the hatred portrayed by some people on here is mindblowing

the loss of every victim is on their own heads! they have been warned repeatedly! instead of doing the right thing, they are busy fight e-war, trying to justify their involvement.

1 Like

Re: X by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 06, 2017
unapologetic:
X

hahahahaha!!! coward! you're just a spineless bloke! grin grin grin
Re: X by unapologetic: 1:33am On Mar 06, 2017
coollabman:

hahahahaha!!! coward! you're just a spineless bloke! grin grin grin

Thanks dude. I wasnt attacking the people but you twisted my article...arcerebral individual
Re: X by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 06, 2017
unapologetic:

Thanks dude. I wasnt attacking the people but you twisted my article...arcerebral individual

you're not a man that stands by his statements! why should I waste my time with you?! =====>

(1) (Reply)

Key Distributor Needed In Niger State / Double Your Investment / How To Make Up To 4.66% Daily With Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.