Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,393 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

System Developoment For My Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / System Developoment For My Project (530 Views)

Plzz! I Need Urgent Help On My Project / Please advise me on how draft a good questionnaire for my project... / Please Need Materials For My Project In Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Developoment For My Project by adeblow(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
guys please, my project supervisor asked me to come up with a topic on system development for my project and I need advice on what to do. my project topic is card based security systems.
The project deals with a microprocessor chip in a smart card capable of identifying users with reference to password, fingerprint,facial recognition sytem. I have submitted chapters 1 and 2, which is brief history of smart cards and how security passcards work, how facial recogniton works with card based systems like atm cards,mastercards. I have also given uses of smart cards which could be for atm cards, voters cards etc.

The project is already half way now and what i need is a runnable java program which will accept a user logon and check the database if the user is part of the database and then proceed to any program the user wishes to use, just like how they work with laptops which you just swipe your hands and u will be logged on.

please does anybody have any ideas of what I can do? any advices?
wh

(1) (Reply)

Hope For An Anambra Indigen Lost Out In This Year Admission / Have You Applied For The Ptdf Scholarsip? / Post Graduate Scholarship Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.