Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (428 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by hugoboss70(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
I have a 3yr old daughter with a recuring ear infection. I've tried various hospitals and numerous antibiotics still no solution. Her problem started about a year ago with slight fever which was promptly treated. After a while we noticed a smelly discharge from one of her ear. We did a culture test and zenat was admistered. Since then it's been one antibiotic after another. At a time we even had to do xrays to see if dere was a foriegn body logded in d ear. Am getting real worried and would welcome suggestions and help from fellow nairalanders. Thanks for your reply
Re: Please Help by pat1612(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
hugoboss70:
I have a 3yr old daughter with a recuring ear infection. I've tried various hospitals and numerous antibiotics still no solution. Her problem started about a year ago with slight fever which was promptly treated. After a while we noticed a smelly discharge from one of her ear. We did a culture test and zenat was admistered. Since then it's been one antibiotic after another. At a time we even had to do xrays to see if dere was a foriegn body logded in d ear. Am getting real worried and would welcome suggestions and help from fellow nairalanders. Thanks for your reply
Sorry....but have you got ear examine by a professional whether is is intact with no damage to ear drums??
Just saying because my younger brother has a small hole in ear drum and he is suffering from ear infection and discharge. Any time whether is cold or guy have something cold he will have discharge and pain.
Just my suggestion but you need to see a ENT as soon as possible cry cry
Re: Please Help by jimbazzz: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
go for ear swabbing and for possible ear syringing followed by proper treatment as per the res
ult. visit proper hospital.
Re: Please Help by subtlemee(f): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Try piriton or phernegan syrup 5mls once daily,vit c syrup 5mls twice daily,with her other antibiotics but make sure you consult your Dr first
Re: Please Help by frankloloko: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
hugoboss70:
ear problem isn't common . It caused by lack of rest . Make sure that child is getting enough sleep . If you doubt me don't sleep for three days you will complain here . Lol . Bathren worry no more it's just minor . Amen ?
Re: Please Help by bamisaye123: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Contact 08166386833

(1) (Reply)

Get Good Health And How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed Read / Health Benefits Of Fasting / Find Out More About Cholera, A Neglected But Deadly Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.