Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Help This Farmer Solve This Problem - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Help This Farmer Solve This Problem (1179 Views)

For The Genuises....solve This Problem Under 5 Seconds.. / Solve This Problem, If You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by xynerise: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
A farmer has a lion a goat and a yam. He wants to cross a bridge that cannot hold more than 100kg. Assuming the man,the goat and the lion are 50kg each while the yam is 25kg. How will the man cross the bridge without living the prey with its predator behind? If he crosses with lion first , he may come back to see his goat eating his yam. This is very simple if you think well.
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by flekan(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2009
Firstly, he will cross the bridge with the goat leaving the lion and the yam behind. He will then come back for the lion leaving the yam behind, On getting to the side of the bridge where both the lion and goat are, he will take the goat back with him to join the yam. He will now take them yam to the other side of the bridge to join the lion before coming back for the goat.
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by xynerise: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2009
You are really a village man. grin
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by Epi: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
xynerise:

A farmer has a lion a goat and a yam. He wants to cross a bridge that cannot hold more than 100kg. Assuming the man,the goat and the lion are 50kg each while the yam is 25kg. How will the man cross the bridge without living the prey with its predator behind? If he crosses with lion first , he may come back to see his goat eating his yam. This is very simple if you think well.
^^^ would it make any difference if the goat is a ram?
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by xynerise: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2009
I dont understand.
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by flekan(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
xynerise:

You are really a village man. grin

I no be village man oooo!!.
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by Epi: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2009
Well, if it's a ram goat, then it's a posibility the goat can "hump" the lion. In this case, the farmer don't have to make an extra trip across the bridge. He can simply lift-up the lion while the ram goat is humping it and put the yam in his pocket.
xynerise:

I dont understand.
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by flekan(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2009
Epi:

Well, if it's a ram goat, then it's a posibility the goat can "intimate" the lion.  In this case, the farmer don't have to make an extra trip across the bridge.  He can simply lift-up the lion while the ram goat is intimating it and put the yam in his pocket.

Did you take note of the weight?

xynerise:

[b]He wants to cross a bridge that cannot hold more than 100kg. Assuming the man,the goat and the lion are 50kg each while the yam is 25kg.  [/b]
Re: Help This Farmer Solve This Problem by Epi: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2009
flekan:

Did you take note of the weight?
Yes. Study shows that after intimating (lol@intimating), you lose weight. (burn calories) Hence the lion and the goat (assuming it's a ram goat) are lighter.
btw, I was just yanking the OP big-toe. It's all fun wink

**these substitute words a go kill me sah undecided
**hahaha, LOL @nairaland dictionary. Can't believe it picked up that word. Amazing! hahahaha grin grin grin dead grin I deliberately used that word thinking I can by-pass the dictionary. dang, it picked it up.

(1) (Reply)

Let's talk abt the most expensive joke ever played on u / For The Genuises....solve This Problem Under 5 Seconds.. / Can You Solve These Simple Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.