Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 (1743 Views)

Fifa 20 Mobile Offline Fifa 14 Mod Android Download Mediafire Apk+obb+data / How Do I Install Fifa 14 On My Android / Android Fifa 14 2016/2017 Latest Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by xerxesII: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2017
this is the second time it's happening

I have enough space.
could it be the antivirus software ?
I have CM security installed
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by Ayodele951(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
It is not low memory nor virus, it actually your phone. Here is what you have to do, go to Google settings > security > verify apps > then you untick it. It won't remove the app again.
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by xerxesII: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayodele951:
It is not low memory nor virus, it actually your phone. Here is what you have to do, go to Google settings > security > verify apps > then you untick it. It won't remove the app again.
thanks alot Bro.

one more question; does it have anything to do with the FIFA apk version? coz I read it somewhere that the lower version doesn't fully support android 5.1?

and the error message I get from my device is "FIFA 14 has been removed to avoid damaging your phone and stealing your information "

do you think I should ignore the message and do as you instructed?

thanks in advance sir!
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by vincentjk(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
FIFA14 is outdated already,

Take a look at the new updated version of dream league soccer 2017

This game is just something else

Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by Ayodele951(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
xerxesII:
thanks alot Bro.

one more question; does it have anything to do with the FIFA apk version? coz I read it somewhere that the lower version doesn't fully support android 5.1?

and the error message I get from my device is "FIFA 14 has been removed to avoid damaging your phone and stealing your information "

do you think I should ignore the message and do as you instructed?

thanks in advance sir!

It not the apk cos am playing version 1.2.9 smoothly on my gionee p5 mini which android version 5.1. It the security of the Android version of your phone that is making it to Uninstall the game cos it think it harmful to your device. But if you follow my instructions above, it won't happen again.
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by Ayodele951(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
vincentjk:

It can never be like Fifa 14.
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
Because it's an android, Gawddamnit
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by vincentjk(m): 12:44am On Mar 24, 2017
Ayodele951:

It can never be like Fifa 14.

Really, why don't you install it and see for yourself

The game is just 221mb file while the apk is 61mb
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 27, 2017
vincentjk:

Really, why don't you install it and see for yourself

The game is just 221mb file while the apk is 61mb

Bro, it still can never be like Fifa, i've played it and it's wack af...retrogression on my part
Re: Why Does My Android Device Automatically Remove FIFA 14 by Ssholly(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
vincentjk:

can ya pls provide a link to this game. Am addicted to this game, wahlahi grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Pes2021 Iso Download / Clean Hacked PS VITA With 7 Games For Sale. / Download FIFA 2024 Original Apk Obb Data Android Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.