Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need You - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need You (877 Views)

Programmer With Proficient Knowledge Of C# And .net? We Need YOU!!! / Are You An Iphone, Android, Nokia Application Developer? We Need You In Dubai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need You by juintade(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2007
Ever across youtube.com? Well I need any body interested in developing such a project. I want to use it for two things. Get in touch with me if you are interested in helping.

It would be a joint venture the right person. If you are based in the UK even better

You must have some knowledge of XHTML and CSS. FLASH skill is an advantage

Serious and interested parties only.

my email address is juintade@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Good With Node.js? Interested In Joining A Team, Come In. / Freelance Opportunity - A Small Php/sql Server 2000 Project / Hire Experienced MATLAB, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java Programmers For Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.