Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ptdf - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf (2489 Views)

PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 / Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf by sledgya: 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2009
hey house as we keep our fingers crossd expecting shortlisting
pls can sombody help d house with d test format
@list 2% wil b on merit
lets start getting prepared afta al no knowledge is lost

am even begining 2 c these recruitments as scam
u knw hw many nigerians bough dat sractch card/hard copies
Re: Ptdf by Focusmind: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2009
Please go and prepare for your test. PTDF scholarship is 95% merit base - I can assure you that. I am a beneficiary and I dont know anybody in Abuja. My colleaques I met equally passed without knowing any godfather. That is why PTDF scholars always graduate with Distinctions in UK universities. Just prepare for your test very well and know your current affairs as 30% of the marks comes from there
Re: Ptdf by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
pls how do u get your scratch card for the application because i have gotten the bankdraft from first bank??
Re: Ptdf by nnemak(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2010
Focusmind:

Please go and prepare for your test. PTDF scholarship is 95% merit base - I can assure you that. I am a beneficiary and I dont know anybody in Abuja. My colleaques I met equally passed without knowing any godfather. That is why PTDF scholars always graduate with Distinctions in UK universities. Just prepare for your test very well and know your current affairs as 30% of the marks comes from there

@Focusmind
Pls can you shade more light on the PTDF exams? Is it GRE or GMAT format or other format? are people expecting to meet verbal, numeric and other Prometric test and current affair, Also would there be essay to write or objectives? Your expert advice is need.
Re: Ptdf by Focusmind: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2010
None of those things you mentioned. At least as at the last one they did which I participated, the examination was a professional exam with about 20 different types. All the courses under sponsorship would have its own question - engineering, finance, geosciences etc.

40 compulsory objective questions this contains mostly current affairs, oil and gas industry questions and history

5 essay questions to answer one from the choice of course you have chosen

12 theoryquestions to answer all that covers the course you want to go and study

CHEERS!!
Re: Ptdf by nnemak(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2010
thanks a million grin grin grin
Re: Ptdf by temmygb: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
@FOCUSMIND. are the oil and gas questions primarily about the industry in nigeria ?
Re: Ptdf by TheNas: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Gud day everybody. I am ready to isclose how ptdf exam looks like because I am beneficiary. Meanwhile have the confidence in them because they operate base on merit 100% sure.Although they also give other people but that has nothing to do with the merit list. If you more explanation on how the exam looks like just call me on +447574239780. Wish you the best.
Re: Ptdf by jeffman(m): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
thanks NAS please shed some light on it. is it like GMAT/GRE. are the questions course-based. do all graduates irrespective of course get to be asked oil/gas questions
Re: Ptdf by TheNas: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2010
The question are from your field of study divided into tree. First is 10 essay questions and answer all from your field eg physics & chemistry or maths in the case of science students. Economics and financial management in the case of socal science students like accountant, economist, management students etc. Then followed 50 objectives answer all and this where oil and gas question may come like he day of petroleum discovery in Nig. and other current affairs like date for Naira note in Nig. Pls if do not know the answer question in objectives if you are not sure becase they do negetive marking which they will warn you on the booklet. Finally, you will write an essay on a particular topic from your question to test your English of not less than 1000 words if I can recall. Remember the essay question are ten and anwer all therfore do not waste your time on objecties. In my on case I finish the essay and do my english essay as well before I answered only 20 question from the objectives and I am successfull. Although I was sure of 9 answers of the essay and all that was just 2 hrs. Do you knw that they are taking the best two in art and best six i science? that means you must work hard because 1 mark can make difference. I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On Dragnet Test Format For Oil & Gas Recruitment Scheduled For Feb 4th? / How To Get SMS Job Alerts On Your Mobile Phone / NEO-LIFE Invitation For Interview(real Or SCAM?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.