Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. (557 Views)

UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate / ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car / Convert Hnd Certificate To B.sc In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good day to anyone who happens to drop by on this post. In many Instances people regard people doing any of the Basic Medical sciences as somewhat irrelevant or with damned futures.

This, for me is rather amusing. Well, I am a student at the University of Ibadan doing Physiology ( Second Year) and I'm looking to doing Dentistry and Dental Surgery as a second degree.

Would my doing Physiology first confer any advantages whatsoever?

Be my guest, I'm all ears.
Re: Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. by diggy41(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
wow,am also a physiology 300lvl student of delsu currently doin my IT,I was thinking of doing my msc in physiotherapy and maybe PhD
Re: Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
diggy41:
wow,am also a physiology 300lvl student of delsu currently doin my IT,I was thinking of doing my msc in physiotherapy and maybe PhD
Boss man, it doesn't work that way. You'd have to have a second degree in Physiotherapy before moving in for an Msc.

I think the other place you can have an Msc in without an undergraduate degree is Pharmacology.

My humble opinion.
Re: Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. by blessedvisky(m): 3:07am On Mar 20, 2017
horpeyemmi66:
Good day to anyone who happens to drop by on this post. In many Instances people regard people doing any of the Basic Medical sciences as somewhat irrelevant or with damned futures.

This, for me is rather amusing. Well, I am a student at the University of Ibadan doing Physiology ( Second Year) and I'm looking to doing Dentistry and Dental Surgery as a second degree.

Would my doing Physiology first confer any advantages whatsoever?

Be my guest, I'm all ears.

Of course. You can use D.E to enter after your physiology. Program

But wait OO. Don't you know that you can cross into Bds from physiology in UI?? Pls make sure you ask around well. I have a friend that did that in his 200level
Re: Does A B.sc. In The Basic Med Sciences Give one an advantage when doing BDS. by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
diggy41:
baba abeg connect me for whasapp - 0802 93 7 12 67 or you email me - michaelfoxyn @ gmail.com

make we relate onto important issues

(1) (Reply)

University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2017/2018 / Zimbabwe 'goat Economy' Goats Accepted For Tuition Fees In Zimbabwe! / Updates On Uniosun Admission For 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.