Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sold - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sold (597 Views)

11mnths Old Female Caucasian For Sale....virgin Dog / Caucasian For Stud Service In Ilorin / Male And Female Caucasian For Sale....this Quality Is Super (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by doingood: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sold

Re: Sold by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
One day I'll get one of these big hairy dogs cool
Re: Sold by welzyj2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
@op sweet cau what?
Re: Sold by coolsegun2002: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Though ur female cauc pictured in the last pic is not top pedigree..she try small...I can say for a fact they it's not the dog that whelped those two mongrels u have there....

At all, at all....cauc trait is still always a bit visible at puppy stage then gradually disappears as the dog hits 5 to 6 months .....

This ur dogs na ekuke confirmed dam and sire produced...if I hear say u wan crop the ears...

No offence though!

1 Like

Re: Sold by Namdeenero(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op say the truth, did you crossbreed your female with a mastiff?
Re: Sold by doingood: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
coolsegun2002:
Though ur female cauc pictured in the last pic is not top pedigree..she try small...I can say for a fact they it's not the dog that whelped those two mongrels u have there....

At all, at all....cauc trait is still always a bit visible at puppy stage then gradually disappears as the dog hits 5 to 6 months .....

This ur dogs na ekuke confirmed dam and sire produced...if I hear say u wan crop the ears...

No offence though!
If she's not d mother, I'll give u 50k. It's a bet, U can come or send someone close to iyanoba okoko to come check it for u. d father is massive. maybe d bull mastiff in d compound cross too. No local dog in d compound.
Re: Sold by coolsegun2002: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
doingood:

If she's not d mother, I'll give u 50k. It's a bet, U can come or send someone close to iyanoba okoko to come check it for u. d father is massive. maybe d bull mastiff in d compound cross too. No local dog in d compound.

You that you are with ur dogs couldn't capture a moment of this dam breeastfeeding the 2 pups and upload for buyers...u now want me to confirm by walking into ur compound on a random day.
Okay...ayaf hear you...

You gats understand that you ain't selling a lhaso apso that's easily known and pple harldy cross it with an unrelated breed.. You are advertising a cauc...you gotta be more convincing and specific with ur description than this..especially when u have puppies that don't look anything like a Caucasian sherperd

Now that someone said u crossed with a mastiff....u have come to admit that it might be mastiff crosss...okay Good to know...

At least ur buyers now know what they are buying

(1) (Reply)

In Japan, Chicken Have Been Genetically Engineered To Lay Eggs That Fight Cancer / Observations!!!! / Adult Female Gsd At A Give Away Price Of 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.