Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Scammed Of $82 By This Exchange Site: Https:///forms/hw1zzbd6skcbml9i2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammed Of $82 By This Exchange Site: Https:///forms/hw1zzbd6skcbml9i2 (369 Views)

How Can I Benefit From This Exchange Rate. My Brother Is In New York. / This Site Https://sellcardbtc.com Is Scam / If You See This Exchange Rate In 2014 You Will Weep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammed Of $82 By This Exchange Site: Https:///forms/hw1zzbd6skcbml9i2 by SJack(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2017
My fellow Nairalanders, I wanted to exchange Perfect Money to Bitcoin and went through the site above. Unfortunately, I never got my bitcoin as requested. Please, does anyone have knowledge of this site? I reached Perfect Money customer care to complain but unfortunately, they said they cant reverse transactions and they don't block accounts despite the fact that this transaction is recorded on their platform. I transacted with this site because it is listed as secured. I am posting this to warn us about some scam sites out there ready to take the little we are struggling to earn. We might say it's just $82, but we never can say how many people around the world use them for exchange and get scammed. This transaction was carried out on the 14th of March 2017 by 11:39AM and up-till date, no communication has been received by any means. Let us beware please.

https:///forms/hw1zzbD6sKcBml9I2; SCAM SITE.

(1) (Reply)

Snap Is Rated More Valuable Than Some Of These 9 Companies / For Your Logistic Services. Lagos To Abuja / Gold Coin In Guinness Book Of Records Worth As Much As $4.5M Stolen From A Germa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.