Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview (521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview by eliznkiru: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
please house i was invited for an interview with Grand Lead heritage
help me with any useful information about the company

thank u
Re: Interview by davepepple83(m): 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
You need to do that yourself. Google it bro because at the end of the day,na you go enjoy the proceeds and you will definitely forget us.Looooool....................................Bro make effort ojere .

1 Like

Re: Interview by eliznkiru: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
davepepple83:
You need to do that yourself. Google it bro because at the end of the day,na you go enjoy the proceeds and you will definitely forget us.Looooool....................................Bro make effort ojere .

i have try to google it but did not get any useful information about them
thank u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course 24 / Pls Post Ijebu Ode Or Abeokuta Jobs Here / Vacancy In A Management Consulting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.