Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

T - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / T (784 Views)

How Do I Get Investors, Partners For An Online Project Ready To Be Lunched / How To Get Investors To Your New Found Business / Nigeria Seeks Foreign Investors For Smart Cities Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by chrissy3(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Good day everybody, my name is Chris and I'm a graduate engineer from Nigeri
Re: T by router123(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2017
Oga u have very brilliant ideas that will not be funded by most ventures in Nigeria cos they don't want to spend on anything that will not bring sharp sharp money. If u can. Get an European u can sell ur idea to and move on.
You can also check covenant university. They value such a thing. But be ready for surprising condition they will give u.

1 Like

Re: T by mecussey(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2017
chrissy3:
Good day everybody, my name is Chris and I'm a graduate engineer from Nigeria. My reason for opening this thread is to gather info on ways I can get venture funding for a theoritical machine I created.
For the past couple of years, I've carried out research and experiments based the possiblity of generating electricity from a certain material ( for personal reasons, some details are confidential ) that has an energy source that loses 5% of its ability once every century and can be restored by simple methods . Through the grace of God , rigorous thinking and experiments carried out , I was able to create an engine design that's unique in many ways.
Here's what this machine can potentially achieve from a business point of view

1) it can further bring fourth the age of the electric vehicle in the sense that the vehicles won't have to charge their batteries at charging stations because the engine generates electricity withing the vehicle that can be stored in them and used. This would eliminate the need for the owner to plug his or her car for hours at charging stations like the current breed of electric cars do .

2) The current crop of electric car available looks like it doesn't use fossil fuel but here's the thing . The charging stations make use of Gas which is fossil fuel and if you understand law of energy which states " energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only trasform " you would see that the current electric car is just having its fuel tank not present in the car but at the gas stations which produce electricity which makes no difference from the fossil fuel consumption we currently make . This machine helps cut down fossil fuel consumption which is very beneficial to our environment cause it has almost zero exhaustion .

3) assuming all vehicles ,homes and businesses making use of the engine is 2billion worldwide and each is forced to pay $2 every 6hour use . That would be $4billion every 6hours.

2) A biometric/social media data base can be created that has the profile of everyone who wish to make use of the machine . That way you can make money from ads and many more

These are the few benefits you can get from this machine going live but it still promises so much more .

NOTE: This is a theoritical machine that has shown great signs of success on the calculations made , the practical (test phase ) might bring up unforseen challenges so every consideration must be made from both the success and failure scenario.

Any information on how I can get venture funding of the tune of 5million would be highly helpful. Thanks and God bless

Everyone has an idea...but only few put it to practice or make it become real. Do not be one of them who has numerous ideas but can't execute one. No one will be willing to invest unless they see progress already. Again, if you can't take any step forward with your idea, then share the idea for others to follow and make the difference or invest with you. In Europe, any progress that is been made in science is been shared
Re: T by oyezsenior(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Get a co-founder. That's what u need
Re: T by chrissy3(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
To the guy who suggest I sell this idea , this idea is priceless if it turns out to be a success. $2billion every 6hours depending on my terms is ccertainly not something I would sell. I'll rather die with it. Well to the other folks , that's why I'm creating awareness here and other forums to see if I can get viable info on how I can get an investor for it . I'm currently raising money bit by bit and if I get my target Sum, I wouldn't need no body anymore. Thanks guys for your suggestions
Re: T by cryptoexpert: 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Where state do you stay. I stay in Port Harcourt and i am a consultant. I know a foreign sponsor who is ready to sponsor projects in Nigeria and other African countries. But one of the major obstacle is that your project must not be less than $10million. The company is base in Malaysia. I wouldn't disclose it here. You can contact me so that i will know the real nature of your project or to understand you better.

Williams S. Anietie
08065887998 ( call and whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Dream Home On A Land Of 40-50% Discount/make Quality Investment / * / Mr. Entrepreneur, Keep Your Day Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.