Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Let's Hear Your View - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Hear Your View (555 Views)

Caption This Photo And Let Hear Your View / Help....i Have Lost Interest In School (pls Hear My Story) / Throwback Thursday, Queued Up In Jamb Centre To Hear Your Result ? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Hear Your View by BabyGirl114: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2017
It happened that I met a boy I taught while I was in 300l, and the boy was in JSS2, The boy greeted me and he said, **I know you in ***school"", I recognized him and was surprised, he's now a big boy, when I told him who I was, he apologized and prostrated to greet me, he has become a big boy, I asked what class he his, he said he's now in SS3, I was so surprised, he's taller than me,I have a small physique and I look very young. Now to the point, I plan writing WAEC and UME this year, which means I will be writing it with such young children, earlier on, a guy named Ximenez accused me of being naive and lazy and low self esteemed due to the fact that I told him I was scared about passing the exam excellently because I wanna use it to study medicine. am currently doing my PG course but my line has nothing to do with math, physics and chemistry but with human biology,, so please does being a PG student in my field has to do with passing UME and WAEC excellently without any stress and does being scared mean am having a low IQ. I can only guarantee my success in English,because I have been writing English exams,human biology, and mathematics because I used to be good in it while in sec school.
Re: Let's Hear Your View by GideonOmach(m): 7:15am On Apr 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:
It happened that I met a boy I taught while I was in 300l, and the boy was in JSS2, The boy greeted me and he said, **I know you in ***school"", I recognized him and was surprised, he's now a big boy, when I told him who I was, he apologized and prostrated to greet me, he has become a big boy, I asked what class he his, he said he's now in SS3, I was so surprised, he's taller than me,I have a small physique and I look very young. Now to the point, I plan writing WAEC and UME this year, which means I will be writing it with such young children, earlier on, a guy named Ximenez accused me of being naive and lazy and low self esteemed due to the fact that I told him I was scared about passing the exam excellently because I wanna use it to study medicine. am currently doing my PG course but my line has nothing to do with math, physics and chemistry but with human biology,, so please does being a PG student in my field has to do with passing UME and WAEC excellently without any stress and does being scared mean am having a low IQ. I can only guarantee my success in English,because I have been writing English exams,human biology, and mathematics because I used to be good in it while in sec school.

Smiles. it doesn't mean you have a low IQ. for every human, it is natural to be scared when we are unsure but to remain in it is dangerous. for something you left for long and haven't really been intimate with for same long, it is natural to be scared. so, you don't have a low IQ. by the way, are you saying that you didn't write physics, chemistry and biology before your further studies up till the PG?
Re: Let's Hear Your View by zodd(m): 4:29am On Jul 03, 2017
say good night to your partner today with one of these lovely good night messages

(1) (Reply)

Bill To Stop Hnd Bsc Bias Passes 2nd Reading / Hilarious: Check Out The Name Of The School / JAMB: Candidates Who Missed The Exam Must Resit - JACE Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.