Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Am I Not Justified? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Not Justified? (2868 Views)

A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? / Groom Decided To Divorce Bride 2 Days After Wedding. Justified? / Am I Really A Bad Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Not Justified? by dprincedej(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am a typical Yoruba man. I loved my wife. No marriage is perfect. I hav beaten her several times and sent her out of the house, I hav two kids. I hav cheated on her inside and outside my matrimonial home. I hav been rude to her parents. I hav avoided paying my kids sch fees at times. I hav abstained from sex with her for several months in a roll. I hav borrowed money from her family members without paying back. I hav denied her as my wife. I hav embarrasses her in public and turned my people against her. But guess what. She is not perfect either. She can not take risk for me. She hates all my ideas. She doesn't trust me. She is unfriendly. She is lazy. She is a bad cook. She loves her family to a fault while hating mine. We got into a fight and I sent her packing out of anger She was arrogant enough to leave with all her belongings even the dust pan. I hav admitted my wrong doing and begged for forgiveness from everyone she knows. She said she would only trust me if I send her upkeep but I no longer had a job. I begged for years but she didn't give me a chance. It has been six years now and I have made it. I hav remarried now to a caring woman who helped me to prosper and stood by me. Have I done any wrong? I begged for years. I admitted my mistakes and promised. If my first wife loved me the way I loved her, would she not hav come back? Should a Yoruba woman ever desert her husband and father of her kids for that long? Did she expect me to stay single forever? She is talking bad about me because she didn't expect I would make it. God has put her to shame. Please comment only if you are above 40yrs. I don't need comment from small idiots who are not married.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by mamadsquare: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by Acidosis(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
dprincedej:
I am a typical Yoruba man. I loved my wife. No marriage is perfect. I hav beaten her several times and sent her out of the house, I hav two kids. I hav cheated on her inside and outside my matrimonial home. I hav been rude to her parents. I hav avoided paying my kids sch fees at times. I hav abstained from sex with her for several months in a roll. I hav borrowed money from her family members without paying back. I hav denied her as my wife. I hav embarrasses her in public and turned my people against her. But guess what. She is not perfect either. She can not take risk for me. She hates all my ideas. She doesn't trust me. She is unfriendly. She is lazy. She is a bad cook. She loves her family to a fault while hating mine. We got into a fight and I sent her packing out of anger She was arrogant enough to leave with all her belongings even the dust pan. I hav admitted my wrong doing and begged for forgiveness from everyone she knows. She said she would only trust me if I send her upkeep but I no longer had a job. I begged for years but she didn't give me a chance. It has been six years now and I have made it. I hav remarried now to a caring woman who helped me to prosper and stood by me. Have I done any wrong? I begged for years. I admitted my mistakes and promised. If my first wife loved me the way I loved her, would she not hav come back? Should a Yoruba woman ever desert her husband and father of her kids for that long? Did she expect me to stay single forever? She is talking bad about me because she didn't expect I would make it. God has put her to shame. Please comment only if you are above 40yrs. I don't need comment from small idiots who are not married.

You cheat on your first wife like a DOG, embarrassed her in public; sent her out of HER home severally, yet you want her to take risk for you to PROSPER?

That sounds "animalistic"

What part of Yoruba did you hail from?

Afonja or Oduduwa?

Please answer so I can disassociate myself from your lineage. You are a disgrace and a big joke to humanity.

Go and enjoy your small change and stop disturbing Internet facilities.

15 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol...
Re: Am I Not Justified? by ikp120(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahohihohohihohihihiheheheheh

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy you're very funny o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In fact both of you're very funny mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Both of you are like Yoruba demons grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But have you beaten or cheated on this your new wife since you married her?
Re: Am I Not Justified? by kayzat: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
dprincedej:

I think this thread is meant to serve a sole purpose of painting the Yoruba tribe in bad light.

You are a shame to the Yorubas if truly you are one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not Justified? by greatgod2012(f): 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
This op is not a Yoruba guy, for him to even specifically say he's a Yoruba man means he's only typing what he's typing to tarnish Yoruba image! He's definitely one of those people who hate Yoruba tribe for no reasonable purpose!

@op, continue o, you'll definitely reap what you're sowing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not Justified? by dprincedej(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am from a royal family in Ondo state. I told u I am Yoruba because in other cultures, it may be different. Once u hav children in Yoruba land, ur husband is always ur master. Once I apologies and acknowledge my faults, it is disloyal to refuse ones husband forgiveness. That is why I don't like comment from jobless ignorant people. Who is here that has never offended her wife?
Re: Am I Not Justified? by Viking007(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dyt:

Re: Am I Not Justified? by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
dprincedej:
I am from a royal family in Ondo state. I told u I am Yoruba because in other cultures, it may be different. Once u hav children in Yoruba land, ur husband is always ur master. Once I apologies and acknowledge my faults, it is disloyal to refuse ones husband forgiveness. That is why I don't like comment from jobless ignorant people. Who is here that has never offended her wife?

What an arrogant long man

5 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by poshestmina(f): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha...just when i thought v seen and read it all .!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by presentley: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
dprincedej:
Please comment only if you are above 40yrs. I don't need comment from small idiots who are not married.
even when some of those ones who look small to you have managed their relationship with their girlfriends better? You are the idiot here, a BIG one@that, you think its by age abi? Aye e ti ba'je

7 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by jashar(f): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Am I Not Justified? by austine4real(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
that's unbelievable
Re: Am I Not Justified? by ststyreal(f): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
See as I just dey laugh like mumu for here. Haaaaaa! This op no go kill me oooo. Eeeeheh!!! Even if na dog you treat that way, e go turn back bite you wey be him owner, how much more your fellow human being. Before we talk, you say you be Yoruba man!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Ekwensu oga diri gii na nma ooooo. Kai!!! Men! Men! Make una dey fear God small ooooo. @ Op you are damn too too arrogant. Who in Gods name do you think you are to treat your fellow humans with so much disrespect. You treat your wife in such a manner and expect her to jump back to your princely hands, abeg go and reexamine yourself please.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Justified? by ElsonMorali: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
dprincedej:

Your attitude stinks. And who gives a flying fvck If you're Yoruba or Igbira.

I wonder how women fall for humans like this. Really!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by ElsonMorali: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
greatgod2012:
This op is not a Yoruba guy, for him to even specifically say he's a Yoruba man means he's only typing what he's typing to tarnish Yoruba image! He's definitely one of those people who hate Yoruba tribe for no reasonable purpose!

You are right. Just leave him let him be fooling himself.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by Sijo01(f): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some men think having a pricck tangling in between their legs qualifies them to be called a man. Mstcheeeew, empty skull!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by prettyangel10(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op, You r so proud and full of yourself. The fact that you are a Prince of whatever land does not make you superior to your wife or anyone else. All those humiliations to your wife? and You expect her to come begging.

I pity the new wife you just put at home now thinking she has married husband.

Na Wah for some people.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by sisisioge: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin no be small thing! Na real scarcity of sense and sensibility.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by Richy4(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
dprincedej:

Sorry I am not 40 but forgive me for commenting....If she was my daughter, and unfortunately married to you, I will tell her to stay in my house till my dying days.If you are the only man on the planet, even though she got kids, I will tell her to quickly fill a form and see if they can admit her as a nun..

Clear throat******Singing Brick & Lace ***....Your love is wicked- wicked -wicked.....*****

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Justified? by nasha1(f): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2017
greatgod2012:

Really? tarnish in which sense? Yoruba men don't abuse their wives? they don't cheat on their wives? those that have been killing their wives are from which planet? didnt u read the part where he said, is it right for a yoruba woman 2 leave her matrimonial home for long?

HE IS YORUBA, A FULL BLOODED ONE AT THAT.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by nasha1(f): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2017
dprincedej:

Shut up! who are all these babymamas everywhere? those yoruba women that divorce their husbands are from mars abi?
Re: Am I Not Justified? by montezz(f): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
dprincedej:
Ahhhhhh!
You need to book an appointment with a psychiatrist asap.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
I think the mods should conduct psychiatric tests before threads are created.

Which kind human being be this?

angry
Re: Am I Not Justified? by eyinjuege: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op from your various topics, I know you're a troll.

But your problem is not 'ordinary eyes o'.

You need to go for some special baths because its obvious terrestrial forces have decided to make eba, and stay on your case. Some have even settled down with popcorn and ice cream as dessert on your case.

Please, go and meet and beg the elders in your village to release your destiny.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by baby124: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP, someone needs to give you heavy electrical shocks in your brain and then perform a lobotomy. That you as a man has time to dabble in such stupidity shows that you need psychiatric help. You are mad. Plus jobless.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by dprincedej(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't knw what u mean by troll eyinjuege@ but I know tht nairaland is a place I can be honest without being afraid. Face to face, I don't admit everything becos people wld be biased. I came here to say how I really feel and view comments. It is a pity that despite telling the truth some people are not rational about my post. I am a no nonsense person. I don't follow the crowd. Anyone close to me knows that. I want comment from married men only.
Re: Am I Not Justified? by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
You're an asshole.

Who cares where you're from? You can be Yoruba or Igbo and Kenyan if you like. Heck you can even be single and trolling for reactions but the fact that you sat, typed and posted that hot ball of poo up there shows that you're... read the first sentence again.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Justified? by montezz(f): 6:03am On Apr 11, 2017
eyinjuege:
Op from your various topics, I know you're a troll.

But your problem is not 'ordinary eyes o'.

You need to go for some special baths because its obvious terrestrial forces have decided to make eba, and stay on your case. Some have even settled down with popcorn and ice cream as dessert on your case.

Please, go and meet and beg the elders in your village to release your destiny.
The elders holding his Brain has died long time ago. Them don use his destiny do suya tipetipe

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Emmanuel Adebayor's Family Crisis Part 2&3 / Morals/lessons You Will Teach Your Kids / Should American Wife Have To Make Change Before Going To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.