Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Corper With A Difference!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper With A Difference!!!! (569 Views)

Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out / Curvy Corper With Big Backside Goes Viral (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ibrahim Adiya, Corper With Phd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper With A Difference!!!! by Ansasan(f): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
For those looking beyond their service year, here's something for you!

My business will help you:

1. Spend more quality time with your children so you don't ever feel guilty for not been there for them at all.

2. Quit the job you really hate so you can do what you really like.

3. Earn full time income while working part time so you don't have to spend all your youthful years working just to be retired.

4. Become your own boss so you don't get to be bossed around anymore

5. Go from where you are to where you want to be and you can feel great about yourself for fulfilling your dreams.

6. Travel around the world and live the life of your dreams and this you get to do for free. How cool is that?

7. Live life on your terms so you don't ever have to ask anyone before you go on vacation with your family.

8. Become a very great leader and this I can say is priceless as this brings out the hidden leader in you.

9. Build a very rich network of great people, remember a great network makes you greater.

10. Choose your own working hours so you don't have to do 8-6 jobs anymore.

11. Ensure your children's financial future is secured as this is more than a business, it's a legacy!
ETC

So what do you say? Wanna take a look? Comment your WhatsApp number and I will get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

. / Do Young Female Graduates Really Knows What Is Hustling / See What Is Going Down In Lagos And Abeokuta In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.